Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  04-23-2018, 03:17 AM

DnD Redux
(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)Derpy Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 01:39 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 09:08 AM)Derpy Wrote:  Also, the party has been in Avernum about a year, if you feel the need to update that on your character sheet.

My birthday was in Icefall! Yay!

I have also gained weight... booo.

Well... come up with an exact day and I'll put it on the calendar in game.

I don't remember when I added it to my sheet but it was a little while ago... Bday: 30th of Icefall

(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)Derpy Wrote:  Also... stop riding on the cart like a lazy person and you wont gain weight.

It's all that stew and the fancy food we've been finding lately!

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.
(04-16-2018, 04:09 PM)Derpy Wrote:  hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.

Worst. Birthday. Ever. Then again... I did get to have it.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
(04-16-2018, 08:24 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 04:09 PM)Derpy Wrote:  hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.

Worst. Birthday. Ever. Then again... I did get to have it.

2nd birthday!

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
Okay, I did the basic recap of the last session; though I always feel my recaps are too basic, I'm not a big note taker... Okay, other then the in game date I take almost no notes. This is a more general thought on where I am as the DM, where I think we will all be in the future, and what to do going forward. I'll spoiler it in case.

Spoiler: Show