Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  09-18-2018, 09:06 PM

DnD Redux
So...
previously on dndnd: Show

read this only if you want meta: Show

next time on dndnd: Show
Tonight still works for me, but we had better start leveling up as soon as we can!

Meta Reply: Show

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]

some ooc talk and behind the scenes: Show
(07-05-2016, 11:51 AM)Derpy Wrote:  In regards to finding a 'secret' there is an overlap between perception and investigation, and I stayed up for some time thinking about the differences. First off, lets get back to the base stats, wisdom and intelligence respectively. Wisdom covers the senses and willpower. Intelligence covers thought process and critical thinking.

Oh man... I was dreampt that we stayed up talking about this and playing DnD until 4am last night... I also dreamt that Theo's character killed mine. It was a weird night.

Edit: I did a quick search and it looks like it's a contentious topic among many. Lots of long threads discussing the same thing. I like how we are handling it and I think I'm going to definitely start using the investigation skill for some stuff where I think it might be more appropriate for what my character is up to.

Funny i dreamt of my character killing yours o_O. Also im dropping out of this. have fun guys

If Doom had a sword...

PW assassin Deathstroke

[Image: 19.jpg]
"if you must fall let it be to an worthy blade " - Theotian 10/11/2014
(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Theotian Wrote:  Funny i dreamt of my character killing yours o_O. Also im dropping out of this. have fun guys

Nnoooooooooooo
(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Theotian Wrote:  Funny i dreamt of my character killing yours o_O.

Whoaaaaaa. Like, woh.

(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Theotian Wrote:  Also im dropping out of this. have fun guys

Theeeeeoooooo! It was really fun having you there while you could be around! Gonna miss having you there!

Gather round the camp fire to listen to Gordon's story: Show

(07-11-2016, 10:48 AM)Derpy Wrote:  

Gather round the camp fire to listen to Gordon's story: Show

Gordon's story! Plot exposition! I knew that hundred silver would come in handy.

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
(07-16-2016, 04:50 PM)chainsawpunisher Wrote:  Gordon's story! Plot exposition! I knew that hundred silver would come in handy.

He told us all that before we made it back and got our silver...