Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  03-24-2018, 05:27 PM

DnD Redux
I meant mainly that it was a detail that slipped my mind at the time and would have included, but if you say it's too late, it's too late.

What exactly does an imperial war caster primer entail? A good starter book for aspiring wizards to pick up the craft, or are there some spells already within it? Or what?
It is a book that teaches the art of (the feat) War Casting to an aspiring battle mage. It will take 48 hours of studying over the course of 6 days or fewer and grant the feat; fueled by the runes in the book it must be recharged at a sanctioned Imperial School of Magic, the runes fade as the book is read.
How much is the book?

As to Brak'Kal's order, we'll use the sending stones to send a message to Almeria, offer a small reward to a pair of volunteers from the crew to deliver a message to Patrick or whomever, and then they can use the stones to confirm upon return to Almeria. 

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
As she doesn't know what book is she'll name a figure. 2250g. You can send a message if you choose, but remember Patrick himself was sending the order to the Tower.
Lyra will purchase the oil and the dagger. 

I'd like to get the glasses but it's bit too out of my price range.

Out of curiousity, any of the jewelry have special properties?

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
Sounds good, and no.