Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-15-2018, 05:10 PM

Lack of Unification
What fee? We have a non-profit license.

The plan as is, is to archive LoR. This means people would be able to read stuff here, but not make new posts or threads. New accounts would be allowed for people who need to see anything in a priviliged subforum. Most stuff, will be migrated or remade in an equivalent thread on the new forums.
It's completely free to host the TS server. Even if it is getting used, that is a tiny amount that is still using it. No sense splitting it up between 2 different places. The people still using the TS should really move over to Discord and starting using it...

These forums are hosted still on Sentos account, the new ones are on mine which is included with our dedi server, so essentially full hosting for no extra costs.

I never said we were going to just delete these forums and lose everything. Just the case of we need to essentially copy and paste all important stuff over, which by itself is a collosal task. And we want to have an actual system in place to do so so it does not turn into a huge cluster fuck of threads all over the place.
(02-16-2018, 12:13 AM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  What fee? We have a non-profit license.

The plan as is, is to archive LoR. This means people would be able to read stuff here, but not make new posts or threads. New accounts would be allowed for people who need to see anything in a priviliged subforum. Most stuff, will be migrated or remade in an equivalent thread on the new forums.

(02-16-2018, 01:29 AM)JaXm Wrote:  It's completely free to host the TS server.
[...]
These forums are hosted still on Sentos account, the new ones are on mine which is included with our dedi server, so essentially full hosting for no extra costs.

Even better!

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
Ey! I'm hoping to return once Bannerlord comes out, super excited to get into mapping again. Hope I'll see some familiar cartographers Wink

Also, from what I've read, it seems like these aren't the main forums anymore?
they seem more used then the other, until things are transferred over i guess? I thought about making mirror threads on those forums too (for D&D, for example) but didn't know if it was worth it or not; laziness won out.