Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  05-26-2018, 07:04 PM

Ban appeal
Name: LimaTheCatman
Date: I don't remember, about a month or two ago
Time: Don't remember
Server: US_GK_TDM
Reason: Hello my name is LimaTheCatman and I have been permanently banned from one of your servers. Before I go any further I must explain my childish actions the night I was banned. You see I am Brazilian, and we are a very passionate people that tend to get carried away. I was kicked suddenly that night and was thoroughly confused as I did not know the rules. I came back angry as I thought the admin was discriminating against me so I insulted him. After a few kicks I was enraged so I called a cuckold and implied that he was less of a man for not just banning me. To me I thought that admin was just pushing me around, and what I said was out of indigination of the injustice being served to me that night. I do not actually believe the admin is a cuckold, I was merely saying that out of anger. I sinscerely apologize if I hurt the admin's feelings, and admit that I was in the wrong. I wasn't aware of the rules at first, and then I misunderstood the admin's intent. I ask that you repeal my ban and I will endeavour to respect the admins and understand that they are not "cuckolds" but are friends. Please friends, help let me play with you once again :D
You weren't kick and banned for calling the admin a cuckold. You weren't even kicked for all of the other insults you threw at said admin; he was pretty level-headed with you and never once acted on your insults. You were kicked for calling another player a nigger and came back saying you didn't regret your poor decision.

00:26:28 - [LimaTheCatman] WHAT A NIGGER, SPAWNCAMPING
00:26:36 - LimaTheCatman is kicked.
00:26:36 - Admin Kicked LimaTheCatman(ID ######) ***IMPROVED IMO EDIT
00:27:25 - [LimaTheCatman] I dont regret it tbh

That tells me you knew what the rule was or at least have some idea; you just didn't give a shit. On the off chance you didn't know what the rules were, you rejoined six seconds just before the admin stated to other players why you were kicked, so it should have been the first thing you saw.
What got you banned was saying:

00:49:44 - [LimaTheCatman] If theres racism i support it
00:50:01 - [LimaTheCatman] Nothing like putting coloured people in their place

You're Brazilian, but you want colored people put in their place?
Keep the ban active for another couple days starting from the time after he responds to this thread with the rule broken and a proper apology worthy of being unbanned.
(02-28-2018, 07:17 PM)Rhapsodos Wrote:  You weren't kick and banned for calling the admin a cuckold. You weren't even kicked for all of the other insults you threw at said admin; he was pretty level-headed with you and never once acted on your insults. You were kicked for calling another player a nigger and came back saying you didn't regret your poor decision.

00:26:28 - [LimaTheCatman] WHAT A NIGGER, SPAWNCAMPING
00:26:36 - LimaTheCatman is kicked.
00:26:36 - Admin Kicked LimaTheCatman(ID ######) ***IMPROVED IMO EDIT
00:27:25 - [LimaTheCatman] I dont regret it tbh

That tells me you knew what the rule was or at least have some idea; you just didn't give a shit. On the off chance you didn't know what the rules were, you rejoined six seconds just before the admin stated to other players why you were kicked, so it should have been the first thing you saw.
What got you banned was saying:

00:49:44 - [LimaTheCatman] If theres racism i support it
00:50:01 - [LimaTheCatman] Nothing like putting coloured people in their place

You're Brazilian, but you want colored people put in their place?
Article 1 ~ Inflammatory Comments - As a privately funded and operated server there are limits to "freedom of speech" within chat or in your character naming choices. Racism, sexism, hate speech, or bigotry in the form of comments toward age, religion, ethnic group, sexual orientation is/are forbidden. This includes both names and typed messages.
< a> What is or is not appropriate varies from person to person, and even admin to admin, so, just because something does not get you punished at one point does not mean it will always be so in the future.
I am very sorry for my behaviour that night. I thought I was banned because of the implicit cuckoldry and not the racism. I did not realize the rules were against my views and in the future I will keep my mouth shut. I realize now that this was not the place nor the time for saying such things. Here in Brazil we talk with an open mind and open an open heart so I never even considered you would be offended. I have read the rule and understand it now. Please forgive me.
Nobody is offended; I was just simply calling BS. Other than that, you broke the rules. It's that black and white with me. Unbanned in a three days on JaXm's orders.
(03-01-2018, 09:46 AM)Rhapsodos Wrote:  Nobody is offended; I was just simply calling BS. Other than that, you broke the rules. It's that black and white with me. Unbanned in a three days on JaXm's orders.

Hey, sorry to bother, but as of this day i'm still banned
Oops. Unbanned. Have fun.