08-19-2018, 02:14 AM

Application for Elder - Accepted May 6th
Name of your choice: Confused_Elder
In-game Alias: Confused Elder
Time Zone: Texas
Age**: 29
Recruited by*: N/A
Preferred Troop Class*: Infantry

1. Why do you want to join GK? I play on the GK server everyday and I thoroughly enjoy playing with its members. Plus who wouldn't want to?  Big Grin

2. Do you promise to follow the Golden Code of Conduct? Yes, the rules are very fair.

3. Why does GK stand out to you above the other clans*? NA server, I have a huge amount of respect for the clan and its reputation. And all of the members have been nothing but kind to me and the others who abide by the rules.

4. Anything else you would like us to know*?  Heart Odo, Jimmy, Zealot, and Rubbing Smile Also that if I am not accepted I will still play on the server everyday and support this clan.  Heart  u all, laters Smile
Vouch. He's on the server a lot from what I've seen and also hasn't caused any trouble.

Second Sino-Japanese War (War of Resistance Against Japan, Eight Years' War of Resistance, Fourteen Years' War of Resistance, 抗日战争, 抗日戰爭, 八年抗战, 八年抗戰, 抗战, 抗戰, 十四年抗战, 十四年抗戰, Global Anti-Fascist War)
Absolutely vouch for Elder.

Good player, positive influence and can have mature discussions about stuff even if there isn't a total agreement.

Nope.
I really appreciate the support from both of you. See you in TDM Smile
Observant of server rules and respectful of other players. I will support.
Oh.. I didn't know I was well known on TDM... oh my.
Notice me Zealot's. :3

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 76561198101510576.png]
[Image: vTvin.png]

(05-04-2018, 06:03 PM)Easter Cow Wrote:  Notice me Zealot's. :3

Hard not to notice a cow  Angel
vouch
Thank you everyone Big Grin