Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  05-26-2018, 07:05 PM

Ban Appeal (didnt break any rules)
Name: Mongol
Date: Sometime in 2016
Time: Not sure
Server: *US_GK_TDM*
Reason: I was dumb and bored so I kept asking an admin to perm ban me. I was banned but I didn't think he would actually perm ban me. It's been a while, so I'm unsure if the admin is still here.
Your name isn't on our list, so I need you to enter our US_GK_Siege server. Let me know what time you join.
Hey, I'm going in right now. Thank you btw!
I'm in
Sorry it took a while. I couldn't access the log for the day you joined until today at this time.

You were banned under the name "Khagan" around December 22nd, 2016. The logs for that date don't exist, but the admin who banned you included you in a report along with two others for bigotry, team wounding, and poll spamming. He also mentions that he was using the Native admin panel because NeoGK was currently down and wasn't sure if it was a permanent or temporary ban. Given the amount of time that has passed and the lack of admin options because of NeoGK breaking, I've decided to lift your ban without having you jump through extra hoops. If you did do any of the things that the admin supposedly banned you for, please be sure not to repeat it again. Have fun.