Name of your choice: Ahmed
In-game Alias:
Time Zone: EST
Age**:14
Recruited by*: Theotain
Preferred Troop Class*: Inf

1. Why do you want to join GK? the activity on the servers

2. Do you promise to follow the Golden Code of Conduct? yes

3. Why does GK stand out to you above the other clans*? the skill, how good they are in combat

4. Anything else you would like us to know*? nope
Skill and activity in what, exactly?
Ahmed, is English your first language?
(06-10-2018, 02:20 AM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  Ahmed, is English your first language?
nah
RCC_Ahmed?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 76561198101510576.png]
[Image: vTvin.png]

(06-09-2018, 11:40 PM)Rhapsodos Wrote:  Skill and activity in what, exactly?
I updated my app
Very short application... it'd be nice if you introduced yourself more for those that don't know you.

I don't think you should be trying to apply for skill because that's not the type of clan we are.

Edit: Also, applicants have to be 16 years or older to apply.

Second Sino-Japanese War (War of Resistance Against Japan, Eight Years' War of Resistance, Fourteen Years' War of Resistance, 抗日战争, 抗日戰爭, 八年抗战, 八年抗戰, 抗战, 抗戰, 十四年抗战, 十四年抗戰, Global Anti-Fascist War)
(06-11-2018, 01:13 AM)OfMCMXXXVII Wrote:  Edit: Also, applicants have to be 16 years or older to apply.

That rule is circumvented if the underage applicant gets someone of certain rank and status in the clan to recruit him. We don't have a nobility group running affairs and we're currently not using our rank system, but if we were, Theotian would qualify 10 times over.

We also decided to ignore it for now due to above and due to a lack of new membership.
i always thought it had to do with members not nobility, could be mistaken. But i have more info in discord about this.

If Doom had a sword...

PW assassin Deathstroke

[Image: 19.jpg]
"if you must fall let it be to an worthy blade " - Theotian 10/11/2014
Things are complicated in the rules right now. If its reasonable people will probably let things pass.