Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-19-2018, 12:20 PM

GK Investment Fund
Hey everyone!

Currently I am in the process of starting a business and open for investors. I know alot of you have seen me posting about this lately and several have expressed a desire to invest but are unable to meet the $500 minimum threshold.

So an idea came to me last night to open an Investment Fund where everyone can invest whatever they can and as the pool grows larger, the more shares are acquired. At the end of the fiscal year during dividend/profit sharing pay outs, every member of this pool will receive their payout equal to their percentage of the pool.

The idea here is for everyone interested to submit payments of however much they choose. It can be $10 or $100, that is all up to you!

If this turns into a success and we end up with plenty of people contributing to the pool, I will make up a graphical chart to show progress, money paid in, anticipated profits, etc.

So if you are interested, please click the following link to submit your investment. This button has a special tracker id attached to it for easier sorting.
GK Investment Fund Link

Quick Info
Business Website
Kickstarter Information Page

PS: If anyone is interested in individual investments of $500+, please PM or email at rick@assistanddevelop.com