Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-21-2018, 06:35 PM

Unban Appeal
Name: I can't recall. Either "Conchobar," "Big_Pink," "Commodore_John_Barry," or "Willie_of_Winsbury."
Server: *US_GK_TDM*
Reason: Admin kicks a player called "Nat_Figger," or something to that effect, on the grounds that his name's racist. Expecting nothing more than a temp, I type in chat "Admin's a n**ger."

I owe my behavior to an unfamiliarity with server policy. I think I can say with confidence that, should this server's staff elect to repeal my ban, it will not be happening again.

I apologize for the paucity of information - it wasn't until a few months after the fact that I decided I'd request an unban.

Thanks in advance for reviewing my appeal. I used to spend a whole lot of time on this server, and would quite like to be back on it again.
Those names do not appear in our list of bans. I need you to log onto US_GK_Siege so I can get your PID. Also, to save time, copy-paste the rule you broke from our rules list and you will get unbanned.
(07-11-2018, 09:56 PM)Rhapsodos Wrote:  Those names do not appear in our list of bans. I need you to log onto US_GK_Siege so I can get your PID. Also, to save time, copy-paste the rule you broke from our rules list and you will get unbanned.

Will do.
I need the name you played under and the time you joined at.