Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-19-2018, 02:14 AM

Ban Appeal
I Cecil was permanently banned from the GK TDM server, I assume for saying "that's a lot of fagotry for this early in the day". I was not the only one complaining about everyone on Vaegirs playing archer, you would have been frustrated too believe me. I don't know who banned me as I was never warned or anything. Just all of a sudden perma ban. I am guessing it was one of the archers though. Please Unban.

Archers are not faggots.

Cecil
Well then; In high falutin' speak, I must opine the jurisprudence demands substantiation of the registered averments. The sagacity and teleology of the record auto-obfuscate correspondingly to the ontology and apophenic assignment of biased sanctimonious albeit hypocritical causalities. Sequela, the present indiscriminate elected vulgar deposition signals penurious deference and affability.

If what you claim about it being the first time without warning you will be unbanned tonight, if there was a warning that you may have missed and it was your first time in the session also tonight. If you were warned after usage, its not your first ban and it will be a week.
(08-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  Well then; In high falutin' speak, I must opine the jurisprudence demands substantiation of the registered averments. The sagacity and teleology of the record auto-obfuscate correspondingly to the ontology and apophenic assignment of biased sanctimonious albeit hypocritical causalities. Sequela, the present indiscriminate elected vulgar deposition signals penurious deference and affability.

What in the fuck
(08-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  Well then; In high falutin' speak, I must opine the jurisprudence demands substantiation of the registered averments. The sagacity and teleology of the record auto-obfuscate correspondingly to the ontology and apophenic assignment of biased sanctimonious albeit hypocritical causalities. Sequela, the present indiscriminate elected vulgar deposition signals penurious deference and affability.

You just blew my mind.

[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicsandmeme...=image%2F*]

I thank yee sir for prudent delineation of averments registered.

There are a lot of long words in there, Veni; we're naught but humble pirates.
You were warned, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't see it. In accordance with Veni's verdict, you'll be unbanned at midnight my time.