League of Revolution
Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Printable Version

+- League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com)
+-- Forum: League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 (/showthread.php?tid=183)

Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Sento - 03-05-2012

Greetings everyone,
  It seems that the name for our community has reached a tie.  Golden Kingdom Missed the deadline but thanks to Wolflo always staying on top of everything GK's vote went to "League of Revolution".  Absurdities vote was almost instant for "Integrated Gamers".  What this means is now we have a problem lol.  One would think it would fall to me to break the tie, however that is not the ideal operation I am shooting for.  I have decided to postpone as long as I possibly can to get either GK Rebels into the community and/or a newly formed WoW guild.

Once the name is decided with the tie breaker we will proceed with openly recruiting new clans/guilds to join our community.

If time does not allow however when the time comes for me to pay for the domain this month I will then have to make the tiebreaker decision.  Stay tuned as things develop I will be contacting both reps for GK Rebels and WoW and see if I can get them on board a little faster.

During this time I will point out that GK or ABSD may change their clans vote at anytime during this period.

Again as always any comments, questions, etc feel free to post them here or let me know via PM Smile

~Sento

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Ancalagon - 03-05-2012

The peanut gallery finds this amusing.

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Sento - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 03:38 PM)Ancalagon link Wrote:  The peanut gallery finds this amusing.

I hope so man I hope so.

Small news update I just met with snoop from GK Rebels and he has confirmed GK Rebels joining LoR.  He will be meeting with his leadership and should have their tie breaking vote in a day or 2 Smile

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Javu - 03-05-2012

One person, one vote. Therefore GK wins by a landslide.

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Eidridin - 03-05-2012

Can we challenge them to a duel?

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Sento - 03-05-2012

lol no sly you may not

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Ancalagon - 03-06-2012

I would like to point out that the Absurdity section seems rather...bare.

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Sento - 03-06-2012

well tbh there isnt really much to post about LoL n they dont have a BF3 server anymore so lol

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Eidridin - 03-07-2012

Then whats the whole point of this poll if Absurdity doesn't use their sub-forums?

Re: Name vote Tied 3/5/2012 - Sento - 03-07-2012

because when they get their ranked side going in LoL and/or a server for BF3 then they will have a use for it.  Atm they are merely practicing.  When I finally work with madoc about the donation side and if they dont actually donate to either the site(which no one really will cuz its like $8 a month) or to the TS server box thing THEN we will have an issue but again I gotta work that out with madoc yet and I havent seen him recently Sad