League of Revolution
New TS Info - Printable Version

+- League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com)
+-- Forum: League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New TS Info (/showthread.php?tid=266)

Pages: 1 2 3

New TS Info - Sento - 03-27-2012

Alright the new TS is up and running it is a 50 slot server.  It will stay 50 slots unless an upgrade is needed but unfortunately I am not made of money so as far as upgrades to the slots go we will only get it through donations to the LoR Paypal which can be found in the donation sticky Smile

8.9.4.38:9154

Enjoy Smile

Re: New TS Info - Chemich - 03-27-2012

It's good!

Re: New TS Info - Wolflo - 03-27-2012

@GK

I am currently a server admin in the TS so i made the main channels. For those who had server admin before, you will now get channel admin over all of the Golden Kingdom section (which is pretty much the same as before except you cannot do stuff outside of GK). I will give you permission when i see you. (unless i figure out how to do it when your offline)

@Sento

In the future, for new clans, make the main channel a spacer (add it by right clicking "League of Revolution". This way it makes the little square for all the LoR groups red instead of blue. This way it looks cleaner. Also Chemich and I worked on making the TS look pretty.  Wink

EDIT: I tried making the TS look more organised but if Chemich or Sento wishes to remove it, just remove "[cspacer]" from the title or delete the lines

Re: New TS Info - Sento - 03-27-2012

(03-27-2012, 01:38 AM)Wolflo link Wrote:  @GK

I am currently a server admin in the TS so i made the main channels. For those who had server admin before, you will now get channel admin over all of the Golden Kingdom section (which is pretty much the same as before except you cannot do stuff outside of GK). I will give you permission when i see you. (unless i figure out how to do it when your offline)

@Sento

In the future, for new clans, make the main channel a spacer (add it by right clicking \"League of Revolution\". This way it makes the little square for all the LoR groups red instead of blue. This way it looks cleaner. Also Chemich and I worked on making the TS look pretty.  Wink

EDIT: I tried making the TS look more organised but if Chemich or Sento wishes to remove it, just remove \"[cspacer]\" from the title or delete the lines

Holy shit wolflo that looks great.  I think we will keep it just the way it is lol nice!

Re: New TS Info - Ancalagon - 03-27-2012

*sniffles*

I will miss my server wide powers.

Re: New TS Info - Deaf Blind Dave - 03-27-2012

Thanks Sento!

(03-27-2012, 08:31 AM)Sento link Wrote:  Holy shit wolflo that looks great.  I think we will keep it just the way it is lol nice!
I made something Sento likes o_0

Writing this down on my calendar!

Re: New TS Info - Harald - 03-27-2012

Can channel admins drag other channel admins to the different subchannels? (useful for dividing up the teams during practice)

i believe so.

Re: New TS Info - Conall - 03-28-2012

I would like to petition for the banning of cowpies from the TS3 Server.