League of Revolution
New Feature! - Printable Version

+- League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com)
+-- Forum: League of Revolution (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New Feature! (/showthread.php?tid=7570)

Pages: 1 2

New Feature! - Wolflo - 06-09-2016

Hey all! 

As you may have noticed in recent weeks, we have a new tab in the navigation bar named : "Online Players". This has been a request from GK for quite a while now but we didn't have code required to make it happen. However, thanks to Corpse Striker & Rubbing we were able to realize this dream and the page is now live!

What is it you may ask? It shows a live feed of the *US_GK_TDM* server, with Kills, Deaths and K/D. We plan on adding the siege server next, I just need to make room for it but that should be coming shortly.

Now, this is only phase 1 of this massive project. In the future we'd like to save stats and create a sort of leader board, see players most used weapon, their head shot count, etc. ill also be working on the aesthetic side of the page as we move forward.

We hope you enjoy it!

Credits:
Corpse Striker: Project lead
Rubbing: Handled bulk of the coding
Wolflo: Page creation
Sento: ...Cheerleader Smile (and gave ftp access to everyone)
Aeneu: Provided the script
Weber: Created the script
Jaxm: Adding files to server
and most of all, GK :  Heart

Note: Ill be on vacation later this month so the project will be on pause. When i get back and everything is in place then we'll move onto phase 2.

RE: New Feature! - CarefulDeath - 06-09-2016

Nice work guys, all around. I'm sure all that hard work will be well appreciated. Big Grin

RE: New Feature! - Easter Cow - 06-09-2016

tryhard time

RE: New Feature! - Johny - 06-09-2016

well played mates

RE: New Feature! - Odo de Barri - 06-10-2016

Very nice. Great job folks.

RE: New Feature! - Leonidas - 06-10-2016

Well done

RE: New Feature! - Sento - 06-11-2016

Well done guys!

That's a nice title you gave me in the credits Wolflo. I hope you don't have any...unfortunate accidents on your vacation... Wink

RE: New Feature! - Wolflo - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 09:10 AM)Sento Wrote:  Well done guys!

That's a nice title you gave me in the credits Wolflo.  I hope you don't have any...unfortunate accidents on your vacation... Wink

Ill be sure to bring some canadian themed pom-poms for you.

RE: New Feature! - aekilju - 06-17-2016

Thanks to all involved for the work put into this, it's great and very useful. I encountered this error that you may wish to know about.

[Image: dlEfh.jpg]

RE: New Feature! - Corpse Striker - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 01:18 AM)aekilju Wrote:  Thanks to all involved for the work put into this, it's great and very useful. I encountered this error that you may wish to know about.

[Image: dlEfh.jpg]

We're currently working on it, for now use the Green Theme