Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-17-2019, 02:32 AM

Anime Suggestions
Well I found a temporary replacement for the time being, http://www.kissanime.com
They have a large selection of anime both subbed and dubbed (for those who don't like subs)
It has a few pop ups here and there but over all it is really good and on top of that the anime can be watched on a mobile phone too! Great for catching up on anime while running or biking at the gym.

Ah, keeps jamming up!
[Image: 639_no-steam-for-mass-effect-3.png]
New anime to check out, Blood Barricade. That is all :-)

Ah, keeps jamming up!
(06-02-2015, 02:06 AM)Triad330670 Wrote:  New anime to check out, Blood Barricade. That is all :-)

Oh? Guess I'll have to do some sleuthing.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
Anyone watching Owari no Seraph??

Pretty good.
no haven't seen it, getting ready to watch the Dressrosa Arc of One Piece now that it is complete
I watch it arc by arc

Ah, keeps jamming up!
Just a reminder that Dragon Ball Super has started airing. Its a sequel to the Majin Boo Saga. The art style is similar to the old series, just cleaned up a bit. Some characters got minor visual changes but its all around good. Only subbed atm so you'll have to get used to Goku, Gohan & Goten's 80yr voice actress.

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
Lol 80s, I am going to binge it, so I am letting it build up released episodes. Watching K right now, eh...

Ah, keeps jamming up!
I finished Psycho-Pass season 2. The movie is going to be great when it does come out.
Twas an interesting series, too short for me though
I wish there was more, the movie isn't going to be enough, my opinion

Ah, keeps jamming up!
New Anime to watch-list:
Dimension W
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress aka Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Twin Star Exorcists aka Sousei no Onmyouji
Ajin
Gundam Thunderbolt

All these can with the exception of Ajin can be found on Kissanime, Ajin is a Netflix original and is all available on there

Ah, keeps jamming up!