Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-21-2019, 12:46 AM

News update 2/18/2012
Ok so as you all saw we had a few spambots come on the forum the other day.  Silly me thought we could get by while I figured out our email problem.  well obviously it wasn't so I am back to square one.  I am working on this today as I am sick so hopefully I can figure out why this email issue is slowing us down.  I will update here as the day goes on lol

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
...and I'll continue to hit that report button!

To the Strongest!
As you may have guessed I still have not figured this email thing out.  All the information is entered correct according to whatever google or my webhost says it is but this thing just does not want to co operate.

I have changed it to admin authentication for the time being as its not spaming me emails it has a convenient little thing when I login here telling me how many are awaiting approval.

The downside is there are 27 awaiting and they all look like bots to me lol.  So that tells me my next step is to find more countermeasures.

So for now if someone needs to get approved me and madoc can both approve accounts so we will be looking for non bots lol

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]