Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-19-2019, 05:12 PM

GK siege special
Would you guys be interested in reviving the weekly seige special event?

I'm also game if you would like to try a different weekly event.

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
Weekly Native Games events between GK and the rebels Big Grin

Our potential is only limited by our mentality.
The bonds forged through friendship shall never be broken.
The server is watching you...
Thank the Maker!!
[Image: SignatureBalrog1.jpg]
Yes, pin the tail on the Guardian. 

We stand in a line with Guardian in front of us. 

We have Guardian run down an open field (indeterminate map), after he crosses imaginary line he is safe.

While he runs we shoot crossbows at him, we each take 4 crossbows.  So only four shots each to kill the Guardian.   

(02-21-2012, 01:58 AM)Conall link Wrote:  Yes, pin the tail on the Guardian. 

We stand in a line with Guardian in front of us. 

We have Guardian run down an open field (indeterminate map), after he crosses imaginary line he is safe.

While he runs we shoot crossbows at him, we each take 4 crossbows.  So only four shots each to kill the Guardian. 
While that does indeed sound fun, I was thinking along the lines of Gk vs Rebel + pubbers...as an open event to promote the siege server/community. A compromise? Perhaps we can all shoot Guardian at the start of the siege special Big Grin

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
(02-21-2012, 04:45 AM)Snoop link Wrote:  A compromise? Perhaps we can all shoot Guardian at the start of the siege special Big Grin
I second this.

[Image: Sig2.jpg]
(02-21-2012, 06:37 AM)Jytrem link Wrote:  [quote author=Snoop link=topic=156.msg938#msg938 date=1329813948]
A compromise? Perhaps we can all shoot Guardian at the start of the siege special Big Grin
I second this.
[/quote]
I third.
I think we should definitely start doing some more events with the rebels! They're rebels for a reason! Let's get em! Big Grin Seriously though, more events.
Rebels are rebels so it would be the GKs job to crush them under our feet. But in terms of what to do if we did do a gk v rebels we should have certain maps laid out and have the attacking/defending teams switch every.... say round? Or perhaps map?

"Death is the end of everything. You lose your past and your future in an instant and you can never get them back. But as long as you're alive, you'll always have a chance to turn things around."~Kazuma
I like the idea of the siege special Big Grin
and the other idea isn't that bad either. I can practice my weaving Tongue

Our potential is only limited by our mentality.
The bonds forged through friendship shall never be broken.
The server is watching you...
Thank the Maker!!
[Image: SignatureBalrog1.jpg]
(02-21-2012, 07:03 PM)Guardian link Wrote:  I like the idea of the siege special Big Grin
and the other idea isn't that bad either. I can practice my weaving Tongue

While being targeted by crossbows, you focus on textile production?

:o