Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  09-16-2019, 06:41 PM

GK siege special
I thought we were all one big happy family, with the rebels being our cousins from the sister-loving south and Snoop being the uncle that we love but don't want the kids to be alone with.

Anything that promotes fun sounds good to Gunther, and this sounds like a lot of fun.
It's not my place to host GK events. I was simply trying to rekindle some interest in an event that was, at one time, alot of fun. Take from it what you will, make your own rules for it, get it going or let it stay dead. Just a thought.

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
I tend to not agree with most things Taurnil says.
Which explains much then, Sly.

[Image: Leia-and-Chewie-300x195.jpg]
(02-28-2012, 12:50 AM)Snoop link Wrote:  It's not my place to host GK events. I was simply trying to rekindle some interest in an event that was, at one time, alot of fun. Take from it what you will, make your own rules for it, get it going or let it stay dead. Just a thought.
Alright, I've accidently scheduled the Vikingr Event at the same time as the GK Siege Special this week. Rebels are invited of course, but I hope to have not be in the way of this. This is a good idea.
i agree with the part about not letting snoop alone with the kids...
Lol. Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be looking forward to this. And very nice idea by the way snoop. Wink

"Death is the end of everything. You lose your past and your future in an instant and you can never get them back. But as long as you're alive, you'll always have a chance to turn things around."~Kazuma
(02-29-2012, 09:03 AM)Eidridin link Wrote:  [quote author=Snoop link=topic=156.msg1258#msg1258 date=1330404652]
It's not my place to host GK events. I was simply trying to rekindle some interest in an event that was, at one time, alot of fun. Take from it what you will, make your own rules for it, get it going or let it stay dead. Just a thought.
Alright, I've accidently scheduled the Vikingr Event at the same time as the GK Siege Special this week. Rebels are invited of course, but I hope to have not be in the way of this. This is a good idea.
[/quote] May be best to start this siege event Friday March 9th

(02-29-2012, 01:44 PM)Kyo link Wrote:  Lol. Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be looking forward to this. And very nice idea by the way snoop. Wink
Not sure who's idea this was originally but it wasn't mine. Thanks anyway though Tongue

btw I still want to try "battlesiege." Maybe I'll get irix to load that on our server and get some of you guys to help me test it.

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
This do this tonight!!