Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-21-2019, 01:57 AM

Anti Bot/theme update 2/21/2012
Alright,
  I know we had a few bots register and I thank you all for hitting that report button to make it easy for me to get rid of them.  I had been working on the forum in terms of anti bots but unfortunatly I was stopped with my father having a stroke and going to the hospital.  So now that he is out and this past weekend is over I can get back  to work with what little time I have.

SMF seems to be a lot easier that what we have used in the past.  I have removed all awaiting registration as well as anyone awaiting approval since we switched from email to admin activation. 

I have installed an anti bot package which I think should stop all bots from registering but we will see.

So for anyone who has registered and waiting for an email I will be letting the GK lords know as well as Absurdity leaders that anyone who was having an issue registering will have to re register on the site.  If no bots are successfully registering Madoc and I should be able to approve them quickly.

I have installed a number of themes suited to myself you are free to browse them(im not sure how but I think you can) There is not much in terms of GOOD themes for SMF I have seen but I am sure these are not the only styles we will have.  If you are not a dark theme person I am open to theme suggestions so shoot me a PM with what theme you want and I will see about getting it on the forum.

A note to all the leaders of each clan a forum style can be set for YOUR board(like the minecraft one is) so just let me or madoc know and we can set that up for you.

If you have any questions or comments post them below

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
I like it! Smile

[Image: 9.jpg]
Reset my theme to the smf default - new one is way too cluttered.
Me too please.
I can't see shit. My phone does not like this theme.

I'm squinting as it is, trying to navigate through the child board sub forum forum treee that is the site setup.

To the Strongest!
lol to change ur layout to the others and again I am a dark theme person and to me all the light themes look like shit, but to change your theme click on your profile at the top, and then under modify profile click look and layout and it should be the first option to change your theme.

for anyone who possibly has suggestions here is where I have been looking for themes http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

I don't really care but the phone thing is kinda cool if that counts for anything Smile

"Death is the end of everything. You lose your past and your future in an instant and you can never get them back. But as long as you're alive, you'll always have a chance to turn things around."~Kazuma
but there is no phone button at the bottom it is obviously not a phone...