Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-17-2019, 03:03 AM

GK siege special #2
Ok I'm making a new thread for this to let you know that there will be a change for the next siege special that will be on Friday March 16 8pm est.

We will be changing the server combat speed to fastest (Ven gave me the ok) for 3 maps only after those 3 maps medium will be put on.

All other settings will be staying the same for the siege special.

If you have any suggestions for the 3 maps please post them. I will be going over them with snoop and we will have the 3 picked by Wednesday or Thursday.

Also lets try to get a decent amount of people out to this event this week, Rebels and Gk.

ive always enjoyed siege events - its actually truly epic when its 20 gks, vs 20 rebels...we realy should try to do this more often.

as for change to fastest - thats fine. i dont see it as important or necessary, but i get that the commpetitive folks are looking for that.

Maps - should include one NATIVE map, or port siege...may as well be native at this point.
the reason for the native map is that folks cant bitch about it being balanced....if anything they are slightly in favor of attackers...so we should DEFEND the native map if we can set it up.

rad
I'm also in favor of playing on fastest speed for 3 maps (that's about 1 1/2 hours for those of you thinking it's not long enough). Maybe we can do 2 Native map and 1 Custom map? If you guys want the challenge then you guys can pick maps that favor the opposite team, like Rad said. Hope this will reignite the interest in the event Big Grin.
Awesome Smile Any map suggestions?

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
Sounds fun, I'll do my best to be there!

It is the part of a fool to say, I should not have thought.
- Scipio Africanus
My scouts tell me barbarians are coming to this event as well!  :o

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

Great.
(03-12-2012, 04:03 PM)dman248 link Wrote:  Great.
If the barbarians show up gk and rebels may have to join forces..you know...to stave of the barbalions Tongue

(03-12-2012, 06:47 PM)Snoop link Wrote:  [quote author=dman248 link=topic=207.msg1733#msg1733 date=1331582631]
Great.
If the barbarians show up gk and rebels may have to join forces..you know...to stave of the barbalions Tongue
[/quote]

Hmmm joining up with Rebel Scum to defeat the Barbalions... I like it 8)
but what if the barbalions are just misunderstood?

Our potential is only limited by our mentality.
The bonds forged through friendship shall never be broken.
The server is watching you...
Thank the Maker!!
[Image: SignatureBalrog1.jpg]
(03-12-2012, 10:08 PM)Guardian link Wrote:  [quote author=Snoop link=topic=207.msg1742#msg1742 date=1331592442]
[quote author=dman248 link=topic=207.msg1733#msg1733 date=1331582631]
Great.
[/quote]

Hmmm joining up with Rebel Scum to defeat the Barbalions... I like it 8)
but what if the barbalions are just misunderstood?
[/quote] Invading barbarians are never misunderstood...and neither is steel.