Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-21-2019, 01:40 AM

News Update 3/25/2012
Hello one and all,

Few things going on that I have kinda held back on with everything going on with the TS server box etc.  Now that things are semi cooling down at least according to wolflo they are I can let everyone know whats going to happen

First off the leader of GiH, Chemich, has offered his services in designing us a website.  if you would like to sample his work you can check out his own website at http://www.chemich.com  His only catch is that he does not work with SMF forum.  The only resolve is to change our forum yet again.  However, to my surprise there is actually a way to save our entire forum...(which would have come in handy the last 3 forum changes...) So what we will be doing at some point is switch the forums from SMF to MyBB which we will just simply do a conversion.  All member data, posts, etc should be saved(also member groups I think), I do not know however if permissions will transfer so we may have a small issue with that after the change.  I will make an announcement a day or two before the switch.  After that Chemich will start to design a website on his spare time.  This will be a work in progress so it will take a long time to complete.

Secondly I got word from Wolflo that there is no chance we are getting our TS3 back.  So I will be ordering a TS3 server sometime this week.  It may not be very large but it should do fine, once people can give donations to the LoR Paypal once I get that up(it is I just gonna get the donation thing setup Tongue) then I can upgrade the TS as I am able.

So as always if you guys have any suggestions or comments feel free to let me know Smile

~Sento

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Remember to back up the forums properly this time. That's all. Big Grin

To the Strongest!
Also tell me in advance so i can make a backup as well so you dont need to send it to me VIA Xfire

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
lol wolflo you dont have the ability to back it up.  You have admin over the forum not the site lol.(unless you found a way but you have to actually be in the cpanel to do it)

Again we shouldn't lose anything but yes I will take precautions lol

(03-26-2012, 07:53 AM)Sento link Wrote:  lol wolflo you dont have the ability to back it up.  You have admin over the forum not the site lol.(unless you found a way but you have to actually be in the cpanel to do it)

Again we shouldn't lose anything but yes I will take precautions lol
Wait. Is it the Database? if so then i can.

oh ill be damned you can XD.  K ill tell you when you can back it up *waits till 5 seconds before the switch* WOLF BACK UP GO!!!! awww to late... lol

(03-26-2012, 07:51 PM)Sento link Wrote:  oh ill be damned you can XD.  K ill tell you when you can back it up *waits till 5 seconds before the switch* WOLF BACK UP GO!!!! awww to late... lol
seems like i know more about this site then you  ;D

lol more like you know a little more about SMF than I.  I thought it would be great but aside from quickly being able to stop bots I have not really enjoyed myself especially with the whole email thing not working lol

The TS Server is getting ordered so we should be up and running soon Smile