Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:31 AM

Host change
Alright, so as we have been talking about we are once again changing hosts due to the server that these guys have suck and apparently can't handle a whole lot.

So like last time I will close the forum when I start to avoid losing anything. The downtime will depend on how long it takes for me to transfer the site data, databases, and finally for the DNS names to take. I will put a message up on our TS when this transfer is complete, at that point if you still dont get on you will need to try cleaning your cache,

Also please be aware sometimes it does take a while for your computer to finally get it please be patient.

Any questions please let me know, this transfer should go just like the last one which we didnt have any major issues.

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Thanks Sento Smile

...his work will be Immortal ~Hodor
[Image: 2AltaWolf9723058430092280544298.png?v=865]
Thanks Sento.

[Image: 8.jpg]

"Command is easy.  Leadership is a bitch"  Odo de Barri (IRL) circa 1988

"BOUTEZ EN AVANT"
Thanks Sento. Will appreciate updates about when you plan start.
I don't know exactly WHEN I will be starting tomorrow because I found out I am babysitting my 18 mo. old nephew and he just learned those legs are meant for walking, and that's just what he'll do. So most like this weekend he will be walking all over me...(hehe music references)

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]