Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:29 AM

Few Changes to the Forums
Hello everyone,
So I finally had time Wolflo... I made a few changes to the forum not big ones, but just incase you're all wondering where SPAM and other games and such are.

I moved the SPAM section, and the Other Games Section into the General Chat Forum. They are child forums now. I also added a new Section Called "Anime Central" at Wolflo, and a few other's request so they can talk and post about Anime related things. I moved a couple of posts that were anime related into their. One was mine, the other Is Rainbow Dash's Super Awesome Thread of Rainbow Dash. If you are not an Anime person or think Anime are the cause of Global Warming, my advice is to stay out of that thread XD.

As we continue with what we discussed at the Congress Meeting, I will continue posting in this thread the updates on the progress(moving the boards and such was quick so I am doing that before work Tongue)

Questions feel free to let me know.

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Can you add french language please ? :p

Vivre dans l'honneur, Mourir dans la gloire.
its on the list of things to do. In fact I think add french language is at the bottom of the pile Tongue

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
I will miss the spam and other games sectionsSad
(09-10-2013, 12:28 PM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  I will miss the spam and other games sectionsSad

Their still there. Their just child-boards to the general chat section

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]