Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  09-16-2019, 06:15 PM

Anime Suggestions
Use this thread if you are unsure of what anime to watch next. We will do our best to find a show that suits your interest so if possible.

Heres are some things that will help us determine what your looking for.

Genre.
Are subtitles ok?
Other shows you like?

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
(09-10-2013, 12:25 PM)Wolflo Wrote:  Use this thread if you are unsure of what anime to watch next. We will do our best to find a show that suits your interest so if possible, post your preferred genres.

I liked death note!!! any similar??
Code Geass would be your best bet. The protagonists are both VERY similar. (Super power, genius, want to be god, crazy)

here's a description: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass:_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch

I've never been into anime all that much, but I watched some Naruto and it was pretty cool. I may start watching that. Anything else you think would be a good show for me to see?

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
(09-10-2013, 10:19 PM)ExperteeAtSnipingThee Wrote:  I've never been into anime all that much, but I watched some Naruto and it was pretty cool. I may start watching that. Anything else you think would be a good show for me to see?

Well, naruto is pretty vague in terms of genre but for shounen, you'd want to check out Bleach or one piece.
Those are both 200+ episode series though.

Assuming you enjoy action/adventure, i would suggest either Sword Art Online (subbed only, they've only just started dubbing it), Tengen Toppa or Full Metal Alchemist (newer version, take your pick). These are some shorter 24 episode series.

Yeah, I've seen some bleach and full metal alchemist episodes. Both seem like good shows

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
If you want comedy watch Beelzebub. If you want better comedy, read the manga scan online.
Any recommendations for something that's dark with plenty of action? (Supernatural themes are a plus) Some of my personal fav's would be Attack on Titan, Berserk, Blood+, D.Gray Man, Ghost Hunt, etc.

Subs are fine

[Image: Sig2.jpg]
(09-11-2013, 08:45 PM)Jytrem Wrote:  Any recommendations for something that's dark with plenty of action? (Supernatural themes are a plus) Some of my personal fav's would be Attack on Titan, Berserk, Blood+, D.Gray Man, Ghost Hunt, etc.

Subs are fine

Well, theres always Madoka Magica, Its about magical girls but the show itself is pretty dark. Theres also Wolf's Rain which is one of my favorites ('cause wolves)

And if you want a Drama romance, watch School days. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

(09-11-2013, 08:45 PM)Jytrem Wrote:  Any recommendations for something that's dark with plenty of action? (Supernatural themes are a plus) Some of my personal fav's would be Attack on Titan, Berserk, Blood+, D.Gray Man, Ghost Hunt, etc.

Subs are fine
Some darker ones I've enjoyed

Series: Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, Gantz, Golgo 13, Helsing, Ghost in the Shell, pretty much any Gundam series, Noir, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Trigun

Movies: Akira, Appleseed, Blood: The Last Vampire, Grave of the Fireflies, Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star), Karas: The Prophecy & The Revelation, Mardock Scramble, Ninja Scroll, Perfect Blue, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

[Image: eaqogw.png] [Image: 76561198018913673.png]