Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-24-2019, 11:20 PM

Warband Multiplayer Achievements - May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
Wow, just wow guys thanks already this is a hit. Talk about Johny on the spot :p you were on this fast. Vinny you claimed first on a ton of them! Good job. I'm adding 5 points for "FIRST" Johny, Dman428 and Vinny I gave you all FIRST for Polar Express because I can see all of you in all the pictures :p

Gwae take a screenshot of you at the top and you will get the points and a FIRST!

Also Dman428 in your Invulnerable, what was the number of kills? Its hard for me to read it, I think it says 25 on the top right but I could be wrong.

Vinny in a very strong lead guys! [Image: t3730.gif]

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

...THE PONY IS 300 FEET TALL AND COVERED IN FLAMETHROWERS!
(12-30-2013, 05:07 PM)Javelin_Thrower Wrote:  Also Dman428 in your Invulnerable, what was the number of kills? Its hard for me to read it, I think it says 25 on the top right but I could be wrong.

Its 21
Thanks! will update the score. Also guys let me know if I got your points wrong, remember FIRST gives 5 points.

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

Chuck Norris (10 points)
Take a screenshot that proves you are Chuck Norris. Feel free to get creative, but editing the screenshot isn't allowed.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/705109836886496776/51D449E7B48854ED7EEEE5717B3FA0A57538A6E7/

Because Chuck Norris can swing a pole axe sideways.
Smile indeed he can!

Need to reassign screenshot button for some of these pics!

Courtesy of dman:

Sword of Godric Gryffindor: Show

[Image: i7tcCOv.gif]
We added a new limited availability achievement, Rock around the Clock. [Image: t3402.gif]

Vinny, I can see that you hit the guy but I'm looking for the weapon to actually be in the face in the screenshot. Keep at it!

Smooth using teamwork to get those screenshots.
[Image: p0249.gif]

No Grillz Allowed (5 points)
Take a screenshot of your shoeless and headgearless self armed with a bow and arrow.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/705110818680448390/30EB6CAED3A51E75ECF943D6A38E9F60CF669041/
Those feet are so odd not wearing anything dman

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." Plato
"Greed is a sin, unless it's a Halfling."
Hey updated the points, Sorry Vinny for the fight club achievement there needs to be at least 50 people on the server at the time. So good luck and keep at it. We will be adding more soon.