Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-24-2019, 10:30 PM

Warband Multiplayer Achievements - May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211803400

The New Khal
Updated my post.

Vivre dans l'honneur, Mourir dans la gloire.
Updated the scoreboard, keep up the good work!

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

...THE PONY IS 300 FEET TALL AND COVERED IN FLAMETHROWERS!
Invulnerable (1 point per kill, maximum 30)
Take a screenshot of your highest kill streak where, at the end of the map, you have zero deaths.

Spoiler: Show

First Blood (30 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard after you get the first kill on a map.

Mexican Standoff (30 points)
Take a screenshot of the kill feed after you headshot someone who headshot you at the same time.

First Loser (25 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the map when you're number two overall for the entire map.

Order of the Black Cloak (15 points)
Take a screenshot of yourself in all black armor.

The New Khal (20 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the match when you're the number one player for both sides on the whole map. There must be at least 50 people total on the teams.

Enter the Dragon (10 points)
After you burn someone to death, take a screenshot of both (1) yourself with a torch and (2) the kill feed.

Grignak (10 points)
Take a screenshot of you killing an enemy with a rock.

Creeper (5 points)
Take a screenshot of you killing an enemy from behind. Score an extra 5 points if you're wearing green while doing so.

Updated and I love the way you listed the achievements and points, makes it easy for me. Keep it coming guys, for any new achievements make a new post so I can see it an a chronological order.

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

The Polar Express (30 points)
Obtainable only during winter months! Take a screenshot of your team capturing the flag within 2.5 minutes of the start of a round.

First Loser (25 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the map when you're number two overall for the entire map.

Apprentice of Katniss (20 points)
After you headshot at least three enemies in a row, take a screenshot of the kill feed before the kills disappear.

The New Khal (20 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the match when you're the number one player for both sides on the whole map. There must be at least 50 people total on the teams.

Kr8dle Smash Apprentice (15 points)
After you smash at least four enemies with a hammer and have no teamkills, take a screenshot of the kill feed before the kills disappear.

Enter the Dragon (10 points)
After you burn someone to death, take a screenshot of both (1) yourself with a torch and (2) the kill feed.

Karma's a Bitch (10 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the map when you have an even 1:1 Kill-Death Ratio with a score of at least 5:5.

Grignak (10 points)
Take a screenshot of you killing an enemy with a rock.

[/spoiler]
Can only have 10 images in 1 post, so here's my second one with the overflow.

Chuck Norris (10 points)
Take a screenshot that proves you are Chuck Norris. Feel free to get creative, but editing the screenshot isn't allowed.

Chuck Norris can punch himself to death.

Dovakhiin (10 points)
Take a screenshot of the kill feed after you say, "FUS ROH DAH" and then kill an enemy -- in that order. Spamming the kill feed will result in negative points.

Creeper (5 points)
Take a screenshot of you killing an enemy from behind. Score an extra 5 points if you're wearing green while doing so.

No Grillz Allowed (5 points)
Take a screenshot of your shoeless and headgearless self armed with a bow and arrow.

[/spoiler]
Updated the post, wow Sir_Delion you jumped in the lead. Also there is no link for your Dovakhiin. Keep up the good work people. Any new achievements you get should be put in a new post.

Ah, yes, I forgot to say something about that Javelin. See I said FUS ROH DAH before I did the Creeper achievement, so I was wondering if I get a combo/bonus. >Big Grin Was also wearing the basic armor. (I know it's not green but Spar said it just has to be the basic stuff)
Adding.

Invulnerable (1 point per kill, maximum 30)
Take a screenshot of your highest kill streak where, at the end of the map, you have zero deaths.

[Spoiler][Image: mb303.jpg][/swpoiler]