Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-24-2019, 11:20 PM

Offical Warband Multiplayer Achievements - Race to the top with no regard for safety
Hello Everybody,

Girlie and I came up with a list of achievements to spice up your Mount and Blade Multiplayer experience (kind of like the Steam achievements only better).
  • In order to get points for any individual achievement, post your screenshots as a response to this thread with the achievement it's supposed to be for and it's points value.
  • We'll keep an updated scoreboard with everyone's points at the end of this post -- but you don't get to be on the scoreboard until you have more than zero points.
  • Feel free to include your achievements or points total in your signature block!
  • If you come up with any new achievements you'd like to see, PM Girlie and me.

Scoreboard
Spoiler: Show

Achievements acquired

General Achievements

Cultural References Achievements

"In Honor Of" Achievements

Limited Availability Achievements

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

...THE PONY IS 300 FEET TALL AND COVERED IN FLAMETHROWERS!
I posted this one:

Retired Adventurer (5 points)
Take a screenshot of yourself with an arrow in your knee.

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
Oh no! where did I go?
(01-20-2014, 02:51 PM)Vitus Wrote:  Oh no! where did I go?

The forums had some technical difficulties and we lost a few posts. If you could please post the pictures again that you had before, Jav will happily add you back to the list.
The Polar Express (30 points)
Obtainable only during winter months! Take a screenshot of your team capturing the flag within 2.5 minutes of the start of a round.

I Have A Dream (15 points)
Obtainable only during the month of January! In honor of Martin Luther King's Birthday on January 15, 1929, take a screenshot of yourself clearly working together with a group of people you don't normally interact with.

No Grillz Allowed (5 points)
Take a screenshot of your shoeless and headgearless self armed with a bow and arrow.

First Blood (30 points)
Take a screenshot of the scoreboard after you get the first kill on a map.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mexican Standoff (30 points)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219052625

First Loser (25 points)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219061299

Order of the Black Cloak (15 points)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=212701861

Sorry I'm not sure how exactly to put the pictures in so you can see them without clicking links
Here is one for ya heh.

Just killed a guy, turned around and shat myself

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Enter the Dragon (10 points)
After you burn someone to death, take a screenshot of both (1) yourself with a torch and (2) the kill feed.

Alrighty, all updated. Sorry about that vitus, the other thread erased you like Vanessa Williams in 1996. Keep up the good work, we'll be adding some new achievements soon (thanks LBJ! ).

Playing Mount and Blade is as exciting as riding a pony. Which doesn't sound exciting but...

...THE PONY IS 300 FEET TALL AND COVERED IN FLAMETHROWERS!
Jav, my Mexican Standoff wasn't good, he headshot me, but I didn't headshot him.