Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-17-2019, 03:11 AM

Kill all the Wappaws!
noooooo I cant make it as well Sad
Don't know why but Guardian's war call banner about did me in laughing. Well done sir, well done indeed.

Alas I will be long and far away.
Looks like I may have to ask TMW to join this. Confused

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

All hail the rightful Queen of the Golden Kingdom!
I am interested. What all goes into a scrim?

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
(04-18-2012, 04:40 PM)chainsawpunisher Wrote:  I am interested. What all goes into a scrim?

It's really more of a battle than a scrim. Wappaw wants lots of players so none of them have to sit, plus I'm sure they'll have POM mercs as well as others. It's basically best out of 3 maps. They prbably want to use NASTe rule but may go with the kaboob rules. The main difference from this battle and just polaying on pom server is that everyone will be using voice comm.

"I personally like many of the GK and considered joining before I woke up hungover in the rebels camp." -Dag

Will there be guns? They are essential to my participation.

I like your sense of humor Chainsaw
I'm in
This battle is tonight at 9:00pm eastern on wappaws server. Try to be there at least 30 mintutes early so we can warm up. I have no idea how many players will actually show up for this but we should be able to assemble a team.

I'm sure random plains will be one of the maps as it has always been chosen in past wappaw battles. I'm sure Silas will want very few infantry if any on plains, so on this map your default will probably be archer or cav, unless infantry is the only class you play well.

Should Wappaw play Rhodoks on a closed map like nord town, be prepared to fight skilled hammer wielders.

Voice com hasn't been decided yet so just get on ts3 (gk or rebel) early and we'll all move to a channel.

Snoop, sorry for the short notice, but I shall be elsewhere when the battle is occurring. I looked for you on teamspeak, but you had recently left. My apologies. Slay the blaggards!