Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:29 AM

Toxic players are not welcome
Just Recently as I am sure you are all aware there was an indecent of trolling which escalated resulting in 2 bans on the site. 1 total ban, and 1 ban from the public sections+GK forums.

As a community we have never really needed to post a general code of conduct or anything like that although GK I know has their own 'Golden Code of Conduct'. Frankly aside from saying no illegal posts it's almost common sense that if your going to be a Toxic person your going to get banned.

I have spoken with LBJ and Sparhawk and I will be making a general code of conduct for the public section and submitting it for the GK Lord's approval before I post it.

In the meantime please remember we are here to play games, discuss videos, anime, and 'songs that you keep on repeating for hours'... I am not saying you can't be sarcastic jerks to each other, but I am asking that you do not turn it into being 'Toxic'

If you have any questions, or suggestions please feel free to let any of the GK leadership, Wolflo, or myself know.

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
(06-13-2014, 10:36 PM)Sento Wrote:  Just Recently as I am sure you are all aware there was an indecent of trolling which escalated resulting in 2 bans on the site. 1 total ban, and 1 ban from the public sections+GK forums.

As a community we have never really needed to post a general code of conduct or anything like that although GK I know has their own 'Golden Code of Conduct'. Frankly aside from saying no illegal posts it's almost common sense that if your going to be a Toxic person your going to get banned.

I have spoken with LBJ and Sparhawk and I will be making a general code of conduct for the public section and submitting it for the GK Lord's approval before I post it.

In the meantime please remember we are here to play games, discuss videos, anime, and 'songs that you keep on repeating for hours'... I am not saying you can't be sarcastic jerks to each other, but I am asking that you do not turn it into being 'Toxic'

If you have any questions, or suggestions please feel free to let any of the GK leadership, Wolflo, or myself know.
order 66

Order 66 is at hand. 5000 strong