Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 12:54 PM

New Update 5/6/2012
Hey everyone,
Just a couple of things I did manage to find a host to switch to so our site wouldn't be so SLOW. My plan was to switch it this weekend but a job posting I have been waiting for came up so that time went to fine tuning my resume Tongue.(That and I kinda need chemich online to do this lol). So it may still happen today so if the site goes down or experiences problems again I am sorry. The whole switch to namecheap and SMF was just a shittastic mistake. If it does not happen today I hope either sometime mid week or next sat I can get this done(after that I am pretty busy next 2 weeks).

Secondly I just want to take time to tell you all that if something with the site is wrong or you just don't like something(aside form it being slow cuz we know that) PLEASE post in the suggestions section or PM me directly. If you guys DO NOT POST I think EVERYONE is as happy as the first time you all got laid.
For example I think this theme is SHIT, but that's ME. Chemich is not going to find something more cool just because I think this sucks lol. So post em up in the suggestions forum PLEASE!

Lastly I would like to point out(because wolflo told me to Tongue) that the Minecraft server pretty much just has one group of people on it now which is my crew. The server is stable and free for anyone to use(as long as you don't hack cuz then game is pointless) So I guess this is just a reminder that WE HAVE A MINECRAFT server lol. Check the Minecraft section out for the details. I hope more people will start to play so my faction does not rein supreme on the server for all time.
When more people play we can hold special survival events or mods that would be cool to play all while keeping our main map. Just remember the server is a full PvP server so griefing and such is allowed so if I am not online make a post in the Minecraft section with your username so I can promote you to member to make a faction to protect your stuff Smile

Again I will say it PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION POST IT IN THE SUGGESTION FORUM OR PM ME DIRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sento

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]