Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-24-2019, 10:30 PM

GK News
battle server will be a success.
BTW, siege server was kinda laggy today, compared with how fast it was since 2 weeks ago.

[img][Image: BUBU-AFICHEgk-petit_zps06139f77.jpg][/img]
Interesting

Vivre dans l'honneur, Mourir dans la gloire.
(06-26-2014, 12:50 AM)Immortal Wrote:  
(06-26-2014, 12:47 AM)0utlaw Wrote:  should trade battle for a conquest server ;-)

But we have to steal Pom's population! jk. Though I'm wondering what will happen with that. Whether we steal their population, don't get any population, or just both get filled

The idea isn't to steal, it is to provide a server wherein the admins actually do their jobs and don't act arbitrarily and with caprice. Also, it appears that it will be a neo-gk battle server sooner than anticipated.

(06-26-2014, 05:06 AM)Lilwenn Wrote:  Wow!

GK! GK! GK!

Btw, what does ENL mean?

European Native League. Adds some important features to Battle Mode........but so will neo-gk battle. Smile

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
Hmm. So will the server be running both enl and neogk mods? Or a mixture of both?

Also, will it run on fastest speed?

"Crack Shot. One Shot. One Kill."

Best songs ever- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qklYFKA8kl0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wY6i5vRlUU

Someday my arrows will find you,
Pierce that armor that binds you,
One shot, will remind you
You're up against de Montalban!

If I should ever miss you,
Don't fret, next one will kiss you,
One shot, will remiss you
you're up against de Montalban!

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread
winding its way through our political and cultural
life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy
means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”
- Dr. Isaac Asimov

Well, If I remember the plan right. If the switch is to be made from the ENL to NeoGK, It'll be primarily NeoGK with the script that'll force the flag to spawn at the X time that ENL does.

Also yes, the speed for the battle server is set to fastest.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
(06-26-2014, 06:07 AM)EL_BUBU Wrote:  BTW, siege server was kinda laggy today, compared with how fast it was since 2 weeks ago.

I was saying the same thing but no one seemed to agree with me

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
(06-26-2014, 11:46 AM)chainsawpunisher Wrote:  The idea isn't to steal, it is to provide a server wherein the admins actually do their jobs and don't act arbitrarily and with caprice. Also, it appears that it will be a neo-gk battle server sooner than anticipated.

Chainsaw uses Bluff!

Ancalagon uses Sense Motive. He detects surface thoughts! He sees through the bluff!

To the Strongest!
(06-26-2014, 01:03 PM)Marquis Wrote:  Hmm. So will the server be running both enl and neogk mods? Or a mixture of both?

Also, will it run on fastest speed?

neogk solely. We're just having Immortal code it so that we have similar features in battle mode only. And yes, Fastest.

(06-26-2014, 02:06 PM)ExperteeAtSnipingThee Wrote:  
(06-26-2014, 06:07 AM)EL_BUBU Wrote:  BTW, siege server was kinda laggy today, compared with how fast it was since 2 weeks ago.

Has felt fine to me.

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
Quote: ExperteeAtSnipingThee Wrote:

(Yesterday 06:07 AM)EL_BUBU Wrote: BTW, siege server was kinda laggy today, compared with how fast it was since 2 weeks ago.

Has felt fine to me.
not to me sadly, my ping changed from 118 to 190! during [/quote]the last 3 days. No idea what happened there.

[img][Image: BUBU-AFICHEgk-petit_zps06139f77.jpg][/img]
(06-26-2014, 04:38 PM)Ancalagon Wrote:  
(06-26-2014, 11:46 AM)chainsawpunisher Wrote:  The idea isn't to steal, it is to provide a server wherein the admins actually do their jobs and don't act arbitrarily and with caprice. Also, it appears that it will be a neo-gk battle server sooner than anticipated.

Chainsaw uses Bluff!

Ancalagon uses Sense Motive. He detects surface thoughts! He sees through the bluff!

It's super effectiv !

Vivre dans l'honneur, Mourir dans la gloire.