Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-18-2019, 01:21 AM

GK and Friend's Versus The Public
Tonight we will be having GK and Friend's Versus the Public, sorry for the late post I have been busy today. As usual the event will begin at 9:30pm Eastern. All friends of GK are welcome to the event, and anyone who wishes to join us in teamspeak may also defend with us. Hope to see y'all there, pm me with any questions.

Map 1: Deliverance by Imperator Raffaele
Attackers - Sarranids
Defenders - Nords

Map 2: Bone Castle by Deaf Blind Dave
Attackers - Rhodoks
Defenders - Sarranids

Map 3: Esmir Castle by Vendigr
Attackers: Vaegirs
Defenders: Swadia

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D:
Won't be there to help admin this time, sorry

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
(07-10-2014, 05:16 PM)Robert_Baratheon Wrote:  Tonight we will be having GK and Friend's Versus the Public, sorry for the late post I have been busy today. As usual the event will begin at 9:30pm Eastern. All friends of GK are welcome to the event, and anyone who wishes to join us in teamspeak may also defend with us. Hope to see y'all there, pm me with any questions.

Map 1: Deliverance by Imperator Raffaele
Attackers - Sarranids
Defenders - Nords

Map 2: Bone Castle by Deaf Blind Dave
Attackers - Rhodoks
Defenders - Sarranids

Map 3: Esmir Castle by Vendigr
Attackers: Vaegirs
Defenders: Swadia

I just updated "Deliverance" for balancing issues and a few other crucial changes to the map, it is now, hopefully, ready for GK siege server. If you could use the updated version of the map I would greatly appreciate it.

The updated version can be found here: http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=4758

Major Changes to updated version:
- Flag location changed
- Ladder location changed (added section of walls to help protect against this new ladder location)

Raff

[Image: 19.jpg]
Deliverance hadn't been played on siege yet, let alone tested by the map guild. Had I known you were gonna use it I would've said not to. From now on please check with one of the lords or myself before using new maps you're unsure about. Some of them are still being worked on and were just added to the module so we wouldn't have to do it later.

[Image: eaqogw.png] [Image: 76561198018913673.png]
My bad

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D: