Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-18-2019, 12:34 AM

Wednesday Siege Event
This Wednesday we will be continuing our themed events by going into the Samurai era. GK's or anyone in teamspeak will don Samurai warrior tags and we will be playing as archers for the Khergit faction. The event will begin at 8:00pm Eastern time and will last for roughly three to four maps depending on how quickly they go. We will be playing as attackers for all the maps, as Wednesday is now officially the 'Attack Stack' night! If you have any questions or concerns just contact me on the forums or steam, thank you. Please give a wonderful thank you to Lion and Theotian, who helped me decide the maps and the theme for this week.

Map 1: Kyuto Castle by DBD
Attackers: Khergits
Defenders: Vaegirs

Map 2: Shrine of the Titan by Vendigr
Defenders: Sarrinid

Map 3: Dynasty Castle by Gwae
Attakers: Khergits
Defenders: Swadia

Map 4: Jiayuguan Fortress by Hiporcat
Defenders: Sarrinid

Player Loadout:
*We shall all be playing as Khergit Archers
-Eastern Helmet or Warbeads
-Eastern Armor
-Eastern Boots
-Leather Gloves
-Steppe Horse (If we do a cav rush)
-Katana
-Wakizashi
-Khergit Bow
-Khergit Arrows

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D:
Pushed back till 9:00

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." Plato
"Greed is a sin, unless it's a Halfling."
I wonder how this event went.
I beleive Theo was recording.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." Plato
"Greed is a sin, unless it's a Halfling."
It was very funny, great work, thanks guys!

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
Ugh, I can't believe I missed this event! I didn't see this thread until now. Sad
It was the first time I played as an infantry on siege without a shield, i think. Petrifying, and archer-spamming was terrible, but it was fun.
(07-24-2014, 08:36 AM)Zarayna Wrote:  It was the first time I played as an infantry on siege without a shield, i think. Petrifying, and archer-spamming was terrible, but it was fun.

If you enjoyed it, and enjoy the single player, you should try the Gekokujo mod. Puts you into Sengoku Period Japan. Very polished, it looks great with lots of cool improvements. Not a single shield in the entire game as far as I can tell. It gets pretty crazy when you are charging a line of spears and pikes while arrows and bullets wiz past you.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]