Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 12:55 PM

Site maintenance
Hey everyone,
Sorry I have not updated you all in a while or anything I have been busy at work which btw I was able to get my new job as a Technology Support Technician Smile. Anywhoo. I will be bringing the site down today at some point and it will remain down for some time as I switch us over to a faster host. Like before NOTHING will be deleted(at least thats the hope as always) and everything will be the same, user n group n crap should all stay the same cuz we are not switching forums just hosts.

I will make another post when the switch is all done. YOU MAY EXPERIENCE ODD THINGS AFTER THE SWITCH it takes time for this shit to register on the internet I remember from our last switch we had issues but I am hoping cuz this is a host switch that those issues will not be around, if they are please do not start spaming that it sucks because I will say right now I will ignore you, wait a while and try again clear your cache etc.

Anyone I will post when I am done Smile

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
The website is backed up. It may take a while before I can actually do this transfer so bear in mind if you post or register after this point it may or may not be present when we move(cuz I doubt im going to backup the site again)

Ok, The transfer is complete sorry it took so long I had...issues lol. I myself am experiencing faster performance I hope you are all as well. It seems the "remember me" button is still broke which tells me its something on my end not the host so with chemich gone ill be looking into that.

With my new job right around the corner I will probably start trying to do regular weekly updates on here again but more looking into improving the site and minecraft server which is in my name.

If you have any issues please post them here but bear in mind it does take 24-48 hours sometimes to clear everything up