Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-17-2019, 02:59 AM

Good News!
I have worked with Wolflo over the past couple days to get our TeamSpeak embedded into the right of the Portal page here on LoR, so head over there and check it out! All this really means is that you can see who is on TS at any given time without actually connecting.

There will be more improvements coming in the near future so keep your eyes peeled.

Newb Admin,
Sparhawk

[Image: 9.jpg]
Yeah it is awesome, good job guys! Heart

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
Sounds sweet, now I can know to say off TS Wink

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D:
I can creep forums and ts at the same time!

On a feedback note; think you could move it to the left side of the portal under the posts and above the search. Maybe with a drop down function that keeps it hidden unless opened.
Woah that's awesome. Good work guys

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
good work.

-Batseal of approval-

If Doom had a sword...

PW assassin Deathstroke

[Image: 19.jpg]
"if you must fall let it be to an worthy blade " - Theotian 10/11/2014
Anyone ever figure out what the stars mean yet? I asked Sento and Wolfo but they had no idea... Big Grin

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance. I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance. My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears. Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years. Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
This is awesome guys.
Good Work!!
Im kr8dle proud of you:

[Image: 10722208_859595344064390_254404303_o.jpg...d1f10399f4]

[img][Image: BUBU-AFICHEgk-petit_zps06139f77.jpg][/img]
(10-08-2014, 12:45 AM)Malakai Wrote:  Anyone ever figure out what the stars mean yet? I asked Sento and Wolfo but they had no idea... Big Grin

I want to know too!
Which stars?

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." Plato
"Greed is a sin, unless it's a Halfling."