Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:31 AM

Sat 8pm est.
I plan to do the upgrade at approximately 8pm EST tomorrow night. Those of you who don't know that's 7pm Central, and 5pm PST reason being Wolflo works so we gotta wait for him to come home, and I want to leave Sunday just in case we need to work out some bugs. So I apologize in advance if this is inconvenient, just remember it's all Wolflo's fault

This will be a big upgrade and as I said before there may be glitches here and there, but I don't expect anything major. Most likely the theme we use will no longer work so chances are whatever the default theme is for 1.8 we will be using it for a while.

Finally once again Wolflo, Sparhawk(not sure if he will be on yet), and I will each download a copy of the database just before we close the forum. I will also have a copy of the previous day's backup.

I don't know how long this will take if all goes well it should take less than an hour, but you will know when the update is complete when the forum lets you login again.

--
Sento

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Well sorry i work Saturdays.

After this update the theme will probably be pretty lame. I thankfully have sunday-tuesday off so ill have time to work on the theme during that time. Ill make a thread when i get started for criticism/suggestions on the theme

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
Thanks both of you.

[Image: Derpy-Lavalamp-Gif.gif]
Thank you guys and good luck!

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
Am not at home this weekend, but if you PM me the details on how the backing up works I can have Gildor do it on my computer for me.

[Image: 9.jpg]
(10-10-2014, 08:09 PM)Sparhawk Wrote:  Am not at home this weekend, but if you PM me the details on how the backing up works I can have Gildor do it on my computer for me.

Don't enslave thy siblings.
Thanks guys

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D:
(10-10-2014, 07:24 PM)Wolflo Wrote:  Well sorry i work Saturdays.

After this update the theme will probably be pretty lame. I thankfully have sunday-tuesday off so ill have time to work on the theme during that time. Ill make a thread when i get started for criticism/suggestions on the theme

BULL I happen to know you have like 30 shows to watch PER DAY

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Anime-niacs
(10-10-2014, 10:55 PM)Sento Wrote:  
(10-10-2014, 07:24 PM)Wolflo Wrote:  Well sorry i work Saturdays.

BULL I happen to know you have like 30 shows to watch PER DAY

Its not per day, its per week! Get it right! I only have like...8 episodes on sundays...(save me)

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]