Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:30 AM

Update Complete 0 Fatalities
Good news, everything when just fine we are now running 1.8

There are a few visual issues we are working on, but for the most part the theme came through. Currently we will be testing out security so if you notice any bots getting in let Wolflo, Sparhawk, or myself know asap.

Few Updates:
1. Upcoming events plugin no longer works, not sure if there is or will be an update we will look into it.
2. Searches, and view todays posts are not working - Fixed
3. Might just be me, but I could not quick edit this post lol so that might also be not working.

Any issues let us know. I will update you as things get fixed, but please be patient.

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Ok maybe 1 fatality. Just found out the view today's posts page isn't working so I will let you all know when that is back up.

Also we're aware the subforums on the main forum page looks like crap taking up multiple lines. Ill try to work on that tonight/tomorrow.

Icons are also crap so ill look at replacing those soon as well.

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
The "Search" button next to "Forum" and "Member List" is busted. I wouldn't have noticed had I not miss clicked as I never use it lol.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
Edit button doesn't work for me either, but I found something else:

"View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" buttons are also broken.

Ya, tomorrow I am going to find the files that are 'missing' and replace them. Not sure about the other buttons but we will look into it thanks.

Oh no! Spoiler tags died!

Sento, I did some research and it seems the reason the search.lang.php isnt working is because its being flaged as malware.

Try this out:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-154998.html

(10-11-2014, 11:46 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  Oh no! Spoiler tags died!

Should be fixed. the spoiler tag is the only plugin that still works so Sento missed activating it.

EDIT: Just noticed the edit & Delete button has merged. Ill see if i can seperate them once again, otherwise we'll just have to make 1 button instead

EDIT2: Just noticed that the checkboxes dont work anymore either making moderating complicated.

Sento, apparently they changed the way a lot of function work so most features wont work properly. What do you think of installing a new up-to-date theme and simply customizing aesthetics from there? Its easier to edit looks than it is editing functions.

Thanks for your job guys.

In user profile, "find all threads" and "find all posts" don't work.

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.