Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:28 AM

New Theme Ideas
Ok,
   As you can see I have forced a theme on all of you.  Reason is as expected all our previous themes were not compatible.  You will notice additional features, as well as some things that are missing.  We will be working on editing the colors, links, and such.

If you have any suggestions please let us know here and we will see what we can do.

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
How about a medieval or Viking theme!?! =D
(10-12-2014, 12:57 PM)Sighvatr Wrote:  How about a medieval or Viking theme!?! =D

whoa there buddy! 1 thing at a time Smile

If i have the time afterwards i could try and make multiple themes

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
the current theme is very hard to look at borderline painful good luck fixing.

If Doom had a sword...

PW assassin Deathstroke

[Image: 19.jpg]
"if you must fall let it be to an worthy blade " - Theotian 10/11/2014
(10-12-2014, 01:07 PM)Theotian Wrote:  the current theme is very hard to look at borderline painful good luck fixing.

I know. I want to get into the actual looks of the site soon and practically redo it.  

Right now im working on the header/main site layout so you'll all be seeing some things go COMPLETELY whack throughout the day as i attempt to move things. Im trying to get the theme to look similar to the old one for the time being.

Once again, we're sorry the transfer is slightly awkward. Im hoping to get Sento to install a temporary theme so you dont have to deal with me editing this one.

However painful the colors are, all I care about it getting the "View Today's Posts" back! I have no idea if I'm missing any threads right now....

Edit: Nevermind, just wasn't looking in the right places for it ^_^

...his work will be Immortal ~Hodor
[Image: 2AltaWolf9723058430092280544298.png?v=865]
(10-12-2014, 02:35 PM)Immortal Wrote:  However painful the colors are, all I care about it getting the "View Today's Posts" back! I have no idea if I'm missing any threads right now....

Edit: Nevermind, just wasn't looking in the right places for it ^_^

ah right! Im working on that upper-right panel for usercp and stuff we had before. Gonna take a little bit of experimenting to get it.

EDIT: Alright, gave up on adding that panel for now. I added a simple bar for the time being. Ill start working on the actual site looks now

So, just thought id give you a small update. You may have noticed that no changes have been made to the theme your seeing now. Reason for that is because I gave up on it. :S

Im working on another theme which you may preview by going here and changing the board style on the lower-right. the theme is called "Jamps - Steam" (while the default is currently dark 1.8).

Its currently functional however im going to wait till later today before defaulting it because im still making adjustments to it.

Once its released, ill give it a week to receive criticism and than ill work on offering multiple versions (blue, red, green...Viking, etc.)

Once again, Thank you for your patience!

(10-13-2014, 11:09 AM)Wolflo Wrote:  ill work on offering multiple versions (blue, red, green...Viking, etc.)

:O

Yes yes yes yes! Take you time, no rush...

EDIT: Really nice theme choice, I like the clean look to it!
Alright, as you can see, the theme I was working on behind-the-scenes is now has now become the default. Ill still be tweaking things throughout the week so in that time, let me know if you find any glitches/complaints/suggestions and ill see what i can do.

Currently im working on the header/background theme. They're going to change but im trying to figure something out first.

OH and for those that are unaware, there are 2 thread layouts. Classic and non-classic. They can be changed in your settings by toggling "Display posts in classic mode" under Thread View Options.

Classic makes it so profile info/avatars appear to the left of peoples posts while non-classic makes the profile info above posts (similar to how it was before)