Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-17-2019, 02:43 AM

Veteran's Legion Clanwars
I've been asked by SodaBunny to post that once again, Meadows/Miyamoto of Veteran's Legion has invited GK to VL Clanwars, this time tonight (Wednesday) at 9pm EST. 

I've been to one of these on the weekend, and they are enjoyable. GK generally brings one of the larger contingents. 

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
They're a blast, anybody who can make it should go.
I should add that I personally will almost certainly not be able to attend, and that Soda intends to lead our group if she is available.

The TFM guys have a scrim at 9 so we won't be able to be there.

[Image: iDnexzl.png]
Meon: no duel for traitor i will slay you like a Peasant! using the sacred hug in such a way! D:
Hmm. I was doing things (cough... engineering student homework overload because I procrastinate) so I wasn't around when this happened, but Meadows told me VL's server was down. Presumably this caused there to be no event.

As I've been derping around LoR because procrastination, I felt it necessary to post this, but hopefully Meadows contacted everyone before the event failed. I'm not sure if it will be up by Saturday.
It did, Drykkon.

Update from Meadows about the event that tried getting up and run this Saturday:

Event Cancelled. "This is sent to everyone" Server company is giving us the run around. Payment not going through. Could be a few more days until its up and running. Sorry everyone.

So it's likely the event will be rescheduled.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
Update from Meadows about the event that tried getting up and run this Saturday:

Event Cancelled. "This is sent to everyone" Server company is giving us the run around. Payment not going through. Could be a few more days until its up and running. Sorry everyone.

So it's likely the event will be rescheduled.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.