Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-07-2020, 03:51 PM

Things That Tickle Your Euphoric Fancy!
(11-25-2014, 12:44 AM)Antar Wrote:  I don't smoke or drink, but what makes me feel better or makes my life better is...
...a lot of things. Playing video games, eating things I like, or just having conversations with friends on the any forum/chat or something. I guess I don't really have a single object that I rely on to feel better.

then take & post a picture of the sexiest thing you've eaten in the last few months! or the sexiest thing youve made o.O if antars a cook Big Grin  

" Play and enjoy the servers without fear of repercussion, so long as your actions are pure. " - chainsaw

[Image: pigs-racing_tamborine420x0.jpg]
-We are all equal in rank, responsibilities vary-

“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.” 

Richard Dawkins
(11-25-2014, 12:50 AM)bacon Wrote:  
(11-25-2014, 12:44 AM)Antar Wrote:  I don't smoke or drink, but what makes me feel better or makes my life better is...
...a lot of things. Playing video games, eating things I like, or just having conversations with friends on the any forum/chat or something. I guess I don't really have a single object that I rely on to feel better.

then take & post a picture of the sexiest thing you've eaten in the last few months! or the sexiest thing youve made o.O if antars a cook Big Grin  

Me a cook!? My culinary abilities are limited to Cereal, Scrambled Eggs, and Salmon sandwiches. Tongue

Here is a picture of a cup of tea and some sandwiches. I took this picture a while ago, Summer vacation, I think.
Spoiler: Show

And no, those aren't my glasses. Mine have a thin frame.
Big Grin

Pride n' joy  Blush

Heart Heart Heart 

" Play and enjoy the servers without fear of repercussion, so long as your actions are pure. " - chainsaw

“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.” 

Richard Dawkins
That last photo is absolutely gorgeous Bacon Big Grin

How it feels to wear black knights armour

[Image: tumblr_mqg99rfsOI1s01cfbo1_500.gif]
Happy Thanksgiving my American brothers and sisters! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How it feels to wear black knights armour

[Image: tumblr_mqg99rfsOI1s01cfbo1_500.gif]
(11-27-2014, 07:36 AM)Ladon Wrote:  That last photo is absolutely gorgeous Bacon Big Grin

haha right! twas actually taken with an iphone 5 camera. & nice j! Big Grin

happy turkey day Smile

Richard Dawkins