Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:32 AM

New Forum Themes [2]
As the title says, I was bored this weekend so i decided to work on the forums.

The new themes are :

LoR Main (Green)  -  A simple recolor of the main theme
LoR Viking  -  A brighter more "Viking'ish" theme

You can change theme via the dropdown menu at the bottom

You'll notice some of the icons arent changed. That would be because their a little more complex to add. The working ones are just a temp solution using my imgur but once *cough*Sento*cough* "has the time" and uploads them to the ftp, they'll all be there. 

The green version was simple, just a simple *ctrl+F - Replace all blue w/ green*

As for the Viking theme, im not very knowledgeable about Vikings so i was kinda throwing things left & right so it may feel all over the place. If someone would like to use it, let me know how i can improve it!

The next theme i have planned is an Anime theme.

If you have a request for a forum theme let me know and ill add it to my queue. Same goes for any bug fixes/QoL improvements.

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
I dig the Viking Theme, only problem is that I think it needs a dark green instead of the sickly yellow background thingy. [Image: 38b4be3766.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]
(01-26-2015, 08:40 PM)Sparhawk Wrote:  I dig the Viking Theme, only problem is that I think it needs a dark green instead of the sickly yellow background thingy. [Image: 38b4be3766.jpg]

hmm your right, it does look very off. I just checked and it looks much better with a transparent background if you want to take a look. Ill have to change the font color but that wont take long

EDIT: <---------------- Also noticed the profile area is still the same old blue one. Ill change it once my imgur stops bugging out.

The Red is still my favorite, but the green is a nice change of pace. I like switching between the two. After a year of the normal blue (ish) theme, its nice to make it different. Thanks Wolflo!

...his work will be Immortal ~Hodor
[Image: 2AltaWolf9723058430092280544298.png?v=865]
My forums are glitched in a former skin (that has many icon errors). This happened when I was looking at the different types, and unfortunetly this one had no "change skin" and I'm stuck with it. The drop box, or whatever it is, is not available to me.

Is there a way to reset my forums?

(To quote things, for example, I have to hit "open in new tab" otherwise it won't work.)

(01-27-2015, 09:12 AM)dryykon Wrote:  My forums are glitched in a former skin (that has many icon errors). This happened when I was looking at the different types, and unfortunetly this one had no "change skin" and I'm stuck with it. The drop box, or whatever it is, is not available to me.

Is there a way to reset my forums?

(To quote things, for example, I have to hit "open in new tab" otherwise it won't work.)

Follow this and its the bottom right haha

...his work will be Immortal ~Hodor
[Image: 2AltaWolf9723058430092280544298.png?v=865]
I like the viking theme. Good job. Just one thing not really pretty is the square thing arround the poster name (with posts/threads/joined) which is still in blue...

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
I like Viking, but it doesn't show youtube stuff.
(01-27-2015, 10:50 AM)Lilwenn Wrote:  I like the viking theme. Good job. Just one thing not really pretty is the square thing arround the poster name (with posts/threads/joined) which is still in blue...
damn. it still doesnt work? its supposed to be wooden boards. ill check when I get home.
(01-27-2015, 11:55 AM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  I like Viking, but it doesn't show youtube stuff.

really?? i havent touched anything related to that. Do you have a post I could check out?

If you changed the yellow in the Viking Theme I can't tell.

[Image: 9.jpg]