Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-07-2020, 03:57 PM

ts not working for me anyone else
I was trying to register for ts and followed the link, put in the nickname and then nothing was working. maybe it is me not being patient but i don't think it is working at least for me. please help i really want to get registered on ts
Alright here's all you have to do.

Step 1. Install teamspeak from here - http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Step 2. Launch teamspeak

Step 3. Connections > Connect > Add the address, (ts3.gkserver.us) pick a nickname, then add in the password, (There is no password) and you are done.

You are likely to find people in the siege channel.
if your still having issues, you could follow this link: ts3server://74.91.123.29?port=9987 which will auto-launch & connect and from there someone could help walk you through the steps for future login

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
thank u i will try that
i tried both of them but they didnt seem 2 work i guess no ts for me Sad
First, follow the link to TeamSpeak Downloads (http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads).

Second, Select your Operating System type, and Download Client.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%201_zpsjhg7aoe2.png]

Then check the "I agree" and hit submit.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%202_zpsoxgycf9e.png]

Next, go "No thanks, take me to the download" so you don't get more confused.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%203_zpsn8ufhfso.png]

Find the .exe file and run it (by double clicking it or whatever).

[Image: zzz%20idiot%204_zps7fvb8gbn.png]

If your computer asks if you want to let the program make changes say 'Yes'.

When the installer pops up, hit 'Next' then 'I agree' then either 'install for anyone using this computer' OR 'install just for me'. Then hit 'Next' then hit 'Next' again. Then hit 'Next' yet again. Then hit 'Install'.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%205_zpsxduykmey.png]

[Image: zzz%20idiot%206_zpsmdd03nuf.png]

After it installs it should have a box with 'Run teamspeak now' selected, and a button on the bottom that says 'Finish'. Click 'Finish'.

In the top left, hit 'connections' and in the drop down menu hit 'connect' OR you can hit ctrl + s.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%207_zps7qmdd0sv.png]

Fill out the box as shown below, then hit 'connect' on the bottom.

[Image: zzz%20idiot%208_zpsbnqcaq47.png]

You should then be in GK TS Channel.
(02-16-2015, 05:34 PM)Derpy Wrote:  
Spoiler: Show

!

I need to save this post for future guides!

I'd like to add that potentially if you are on a limited network, they may prohibit teamspeak, though that is extremely unlikely. At my school, for some reason, the chat system used to run Squadrons in War Thunder does not function. However, in every other game I have no problems. 

(02-16-2015, 06:23 PM)dryykon Wrote:  
(02-16-2015, 05:34 PM)Derpy Wrote:  
Spoiler: Show

!

I need to save this post for future guides!

I'd like to add that potentially if you are on a limited network, they may prohibit teamspeak, though that is extremely unlikely. At my school, for some reason, the chat system used to run Squadrons in War Thunder does not function. However, in every other game I have no problems. 

I hate making things like this; but I do have a small knack for it. If you feel like using it again for whatever go right ahead.
when i do try and open it it says NSIS thing "installer integrity has failed" and lists common causes and tells me 2 redownload and i do and it does nothing
just does the same thing when i redownload and i tried both 32 and 64 multiple times and nothing