Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-15-2020, 04:32 AM

Update 7/18/2012
Basically everything looks like garbage now; I know, I'm working on it steadily. I had to literally set everything back to default to reverse the mess all them shitty plugins left me.

I'm aware of each and every bug (aesthetically,) though basic shit should work the same if not better. The forums should work faster, and more efficiently (without redirect lag, or random php errors here and there.)

Stick with me folks, this'll be a rocky road ice cream cone.

mmm....

~ Chemich

dey derkur jerbs
Stop it! You're making me hungry!

Honestly, there should be a main page to this site. It would be nice to tune in to the latest weather report and events before heading off to the forums. That way everybody could keep up with anything new and important.
Update 718/2012 is fail chemich lol

(07-19-2012, 05:54 AM)Sighvatr Wrote:  Stop it! You're making me hungry!

Honestly, there should be a main page to this site. It would be nice to tune in to the latest weather report and events before heading off to the forums. That way everybody could keep up with anything new and important.

Weather reports? I'll give you a weather report
Thursday July 19th 2012. Cold possibly Hot. Chances of Rain or not. Happy?

We did have a main page type thing for announcements but it went away idk if chemich has that in his plans or not, although I agree It still would be nice to have a main page with announcement feeds and maybe an RSS feed of some sorts or something but meh. I think chemich fixing broken things first is the thing we need atm lol

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
It's there, just not visible atm... as I said I gotta redo EVERYTHING.

dey derkur jerbs
It would seem these forums are in a perpetual state of brokenness
(07-20-2012, 01:00 AM)Harald Wrote:  It would seem these forums are in a perpetual state of brokenness

Lets just say that was planned.

Its like rebuilding something. you have to take it apart before you put it back together with working parts

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]
Not "planned," more like a "calculated risk." However, this'll all be fixed soon.

Edit #1: Basic elements fixed, forum now somewhat nagivatable.

dey derkur jerbs