Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-15-2019, 02:31 AM

Welcome to Dragon Alliance FFXIV
Hello everyone,
   It's my pleasure to welcome a Final Fantasy XIV Free Company(guild) Dragon Alliance from the Zelera server to our website.  They are led by Bryan McDohl with about 42 active members on a weekly basis. 

If you do not know Final Fantasy XIV is a MMORPG that is a cross platform with PS4 and PC players.

Wolflo and I have been playing with this group for a little over a month now and they are very friendly and helpful group.  They have weekly meetings and weekly events which they were posted on their Company Board(message board) which was not very efficient in getting the word out as what we talked about in meetings etc.  They tried Facebook, but the guy that was running that went MIA currently.  I offered them a board on our website so they could post meeting notes, and events primarily.  We also included a place for guides and helpful information and we are just now starting to get the word out to their members which some of them have already registered.  

--
Sento

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
Welcome DRGN! Feel free to browse around our other boards and get to know us a little more!

I also want to add before I get people complaining. At the moment you probably noticed their entire board is public, the reason being to facilitate their joining the site and also because as Sento said, its main purpose will be information tracking so unlike GK, we shouldn't see posts every minute from their board.

Now, if their boards do start gaining attention and becoming more active and annoying for those using the "View New Posts" links, I have some ideas as to how to fix that however it would have its downside(somewhat minor) and require a lot of permissions changes that quite frankly isn't worth doing atm. If that point does come around and you guys really cant take it anymore, send me a PM and Ill consider implementing the system.

[Image: o5eSRUd.png]