Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-19-2018, 07:40 AM

DnD Redux
(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)Derpy Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 01:39 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 09:08 AM)Derpy Wrote:  Also, the party has been in Avernum about a year, if you feel the need to update that on your character sheet.

My birthday was in Icefall! Yay!

I have also gained weight... booo.

Well... come up with an exact day and I'll put it on the calendar in game.

I don't remember when I added it to my sheet but it was a little while ago... Bday: 30th of Icefall

(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)Derpy Wrote:  Also... stop riding on the cart like a lazy person and you wont gain weight.

It's all that stew and the fancy food we've been finding lately!

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.
(04-16-2018, 04:09 PM)Derpy Wrote:  hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.

Worst. Birthday. Ever. Then again... I did get to have it.

(04-16-2018, 08:24 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 04:09 PM)Derpy Wrote:  hmm... at that point in time you were bought back to life by the healer and nearing the end of recuperating in bed.

Worst. Birthday. Ever. Then again... I did get to have it.

2nd birthday!

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
Okay, I did the basic recap of the last session; though I always feel my recaps are too basic, I'm not a big note taker... Okay, other then the in game date I take almost no notes. This is a more general thought on where I am as the DM, where I think we will all be in the future, and what to do going forward. I'll spoiler it in case.

Spoiler: Show
last time on dungeons and dragons wrestling federation: Show

next time on DnDWF: Show
New XP total : 142,313.14159265359 / 165,000 XP

Welcome to level 14. Population: The party... and any other parties that play DnD that are at level 14... And I guess any other games or security protocols or some such other organized entity which keeps track of levels in which level 14 is an attainable level and there are individuals currently at that level...

Also of note, since we discussed Brak'Kal's unusually high perception, Illiya and Lyra have gained the following:

BLINDSENSE
Starting at 14th level, if you are able to hear, you are aware of the location of any hidden or invisible creature within 10 feet of you.

last time on dndnd: Show

next time on dndnd: Show
So, I forgot that This weekend my brother has his graduation from college. So, I think that pushing back the start time to 8pm should work, but if I'm not around by 8:30pm it would be safe to assume that I got caught up and it is not going to be happening at all. I really hope that I can get back in time to run this, of course, but it might not happen.
(05-05-2018, 09:20 AM)Derpy Wrote:  So, I forgot that This weekend my brother has his graduation from college. So, I think that pushing back the start time to 8pm should work, but if I'm not around by 8:30pm it would be safe to assume that I got caught up and it is not going to be happening at all. I really hope that I can get back in time to run this, of course, but it might not happen.

I'm sure we all understand, graduation has to come first. Be well, Derpy.

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]