Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-11-2018, 09:52 AM

DnD Redux
(06-05-2016, 01:21 AM)Derpy Wrote:  If anyone has a picture for the party icon they can post that too, otherwise I'll use the same one as last time.

I've done a few more maps and fleshed out some of the ones that were partially finished, and gotten a fair chunk of the world map done; it is much more epic then last game's world map and should have the same dynamic exploration that i showcased earlier in the local maps; kind of like a ghetto fog of war work around. It is fairly work intensive, but I think the reward is worth the effort. I still have a bit of work to do on items, loot, stores, economy and that type of thing, but I've got some plans for that too.

I'm looking at a first session around the 19th, but there is a slight chance that I  wont be in town that day; and it is dependent on people having all the pre-work done for their characters.

We need a new party icon.

As to pre-work, everyone should have theirs done by the 19th, we've got plenty of time. I'll crack the whip!

Anything in particular you need us to do, or we could do to help, Derpy?

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
(06-05-2016, 05:49 PM)chainsawpunisher Wrote:  We need a new party icon.

[Image: 1fe6831a453b73c50fa0072f4b82d9fea14e253b_full.jpg]

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
so....

Spoiler: Show
(06-06-2016, 01:20 PM)Derpy Wrote:  It's the battle of bullshit.

The battle of bullshit has my vote!

I hate to have to delay even more, but it looks like I wont be back on the 19th, so the start is gonna have to be pushed back a week, to the 26th.
Alright, a nice first session last night. So...

Previously on dndnd: Show

next time on dndnd: Show
So, just realized today is Canada day (Fête du Canada) and Monday is July 4th. I'm not occupied during dnd time, but if other people cant make it (typically if we are missing more then just one person) then i guess we take a week off. Enjoy your long weekend; if you have one, and the holiday.
(07-01-2016, 10:30 AM)Derpy Wrote:  So, just realized today is Canada day (Fête du Canada) and Monday is July 4th. I'm not occupied during dnd time, but if other people cant make it (typically if we are missing more then just one person) then i guess we take a week off. Enjoy your long weekend; if you have one, and the holiday.

I will be able to make it for the 3rd as scheduled.

CD and I also are available. Theo should know by tomorrow.

Theo says he's good to go.