Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  06-18-2019, 01:04 AM

DnD Redux
Yeah, I didn't see it until the following day. Sorry about that, Also no worries about hosting anything. I and I'm sure the others don't mind waiting until you're back to pick things back up in August. Looking forward to picking back up the campaign once you get back, it's been fun so far.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
this is from weeks ago, sort of. exp gained from the fight with Wiz; 6360 plus the exp from Pyrog; 3600
Equals 9960 total exp from the past few weeks of dnd. I don't think it brought anyone to the next level.
Yep, looks like with our previous total of 174,783.14159265359 we are at 184,743.14159265359 / 195,000 XP at the moment.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
I have 189343. My note taking has been bad; did I add something somewhere?
Hmm... I might have missed something somewhere or not added it to my sheet. Not sure.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
I got to 187,200 with this last bit of experience, so I think Derpy's total checks out since I recall being about 2k behind the rest of you.

Of the stuff that hasn't been recorded here, there was the fight at the demon altar on the south coast of the sea (7020) and Grah-hoth's fortress (6480), both of which I put in the steam discussion. There was also a sum of 4800 I have in a notepad that I was going to put there as well once I had a second total to pair it with. I expect this one is what Shawrin missed. That was from... a demon ambush in the caves across the river, I think?
So I'm curious, would there be any openings for another player if you need one? Feng mentioned this to me when I was wondering if anyone plays DnD!
no DnD tomorrow (1/4/19), I cant make it.
Don't think so at least for now, Bronn. We're closing in on the end of the campaign these days.