Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  12-10-2018, 01:19 PM

Leadership Change
Alright, for people who may have not been included these past few weeks... A change of leadership has been discussed and voted on.
The results were overwhelmingly in favor of it 21-2

Long story short, I will be assuming complete command over the clan and all aspects of it. I will be delegating tasks to certain individuals as well as time goes on.

Obviously there will be a transition period while the changes are made and everything is re-structured. For now, the day to day functions will continue to be processed as normal until told otherwise.

in the coming weeks, I will be holding meetings with various staff/potential staff to discuss task distribution and to re-work other aspects.

Here is a cutout of my overall plans/ideas for the clan in the coming time.
Spoiler: Show
Imperator!
[Image: latest?cb=20111122004912]

Vivre dans l'honneur, Mourir dans la gloire.
I think a couple of those votes didn't have corresponding posts and one was from a non-member but... meh, close enough.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
The GK green party will be around for recounts.
(12-05-2016, 10:37 PM)Shawrin Wrote:  I think a couple of those votes didn't have corresponding posts and one was from a non-member but... meh, close enough.

It wasn't really a mandate, so people didn't need to post.
Long live GK. We have put our faith in you Jaxm, do us proud

[Image: ExperteeFin_zpsf89541f4.png]
"In my humble opinion, I thank GK - it's members, it's supporters and it's leadership for holding this game up for me and alot of other people. May it hold this game up for another six years, and then another six after that." 
-Slav
Ima call you castro now
in actuality im glad you have taken the reins jaxm. we are at a point where a democratic way of doing things isnt productive. a well trusted and well intentioned individual is a much better way to go until we can get the numbers back up.
(12-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Veni_Vidi_Vici Wrote:  It wasn't really a mandate, so people didn't need to post.

True, but I stand by my comment regarding the non-member vote.

(12-06-2016, 08:36 AM)radrikanjanis Wrote:  Ima call you castro now

I hope you don't mean the dead one...

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]