10-17-2018, 03:13 AM

Poll: What do you think?
Discord
TS3
I have no knowledge of Discord but willing to try it
I have no knowledge of Discord and do not want any change
Don't care, all hail JaXm
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Discord Vs TS3 - Vote
How am I the only old-ass person saying "I have no clue what this is, but I'll try it?"

Nope.
You are the oldest respondent to the poll?
I'd buy that. I'm not even old!

Nope.
(02-27-2017, 08:56 PM)Quake Wrote:  The disadvantage of Discord that really bugs me is the ability to just instant join channels. Such as in TS you can regulate the ability to join channels or even see if people are in those channels. Discord is one link then done.

I know this is old but you can control that.

1. You can make it so certain text or voice channels are only visible/joinable by people who were given certain groups by the moderator, admin, or automatically by bot.
  2. You can set it up so that you have a permanent link but only the people who can see the channels are those who are marked as members by either bot or mod.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
I am a huge proponent of Discord, I know it would help me a lot in terms of keeping up with the community and chatter that goes on in GK. Even if you guys used it to just notify for events and important post on the forum i'd help me out a lot.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward