Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  08-15-2020, 03:21 AM

Does GK fight other clans?
I started a clan up and I would like to pit them up against some people in like a 6v6 or a 12v12 some time. Granted, we aren't very good but I think it'd be fun.

It's almost harvesting season
Warband has a competitive side to it where clans or teams of players fight eachother usually coordinating their movements and strategies with a voice chat program. These matches are called scrimmages or scrims for short and usually consists of a 7v7 or 8v8. The leader is designated shit caller and orders his team in battle. If the shot caller dies in battle someone else takes up giving orders.

A match consists of a few rounds, usually 5, on a map. Factions are determined before the match of the map, a duel is held between two players of opposite teams, the winner gets to pick what faction they want of the two for the map.

As of now, I do not think we have enough active members to field a scrim team. But if you're looking to have matches against people or participate in scrims the taleworlds forums would likely be the place to go. Be warned that most clans and players there have a rather elitist, troll, or shitty attitude. But there are some good folks in the competitive community.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
I recommend you scrim RoR or CM (Coifsmen), majority of NA competitive doesn't even scrim anymore and is dying at this rate just a small portion of pubber clans forming up and stuff.
Add me on steam (Marquis) if you want/need tips further explaining what Native competitive is, along with basic strategies/tactics to use.

"Crack Shot. One Shot. One Kill."

Best songs ever- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qklYFKA8kl0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wY6i5vRlUU

Someday my arrows will find you,
Pierce that armor that binds you,
One shot, will remind you
You're up against de Montalban!

If I should ever miss you,
Don't fret, next one will kiss you,
One shot, will remiss you
you're up against de Montalban!

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread
winding its way through our political and cultural
life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy
means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”
- Dr. Isaac Asimov

(02-20-2018, 04:33 PM)Marquis Wrote:  Add me on steam (Marquis) if you want/need tips further explaining what Native competitive is, along with basic strategies/tactics to use.

Marquis is a fairly popular name :o

EDIT: Think i've found you nevertheless.

It's almost harvesting season